Mikey

Alyssa's POV

Today was Thursday, which meant we went live. It wasnt any old live show, this was a riff off show against Girl Group and Boy Band and I couldnt be more ready and nervous at the same time. I found out that my group is going against one of our biggest rivals of the show New Wave, and that's not the worse part.....Im facing Mikey. I have had the biggest crush on him since both of our shows started.....yet even with my crush we always seem to be caught in rivals with our groups. It was 5min until the show began and the groups began to get into positions " Alyssa you're going last against Mikey, make it count" my groups leader Megan said sternly. "Yeah this will be a piece of cake" I said confidently. The show went on great and as of right now my group is in the lead with judge votes, and it was now Mikey and I's turn to show off. It took me about 3-4 minutes to finish my piece with my groups help. "Show me what you got pretty boy" I said teasingly Mikey stayed silent for a while......a long while. "Ummm dude it's your turn to go" Marcus piped in. Mikey didnt say anything. "I have something better to do" Mikey finally said, and before anyone could respond his lips were attached to mine. His lips were on mine, I couldnt believe it. I didnt even realize I was kissing him back or that we were even still kissing until my group leader pulled us apart. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?" Megan screamed "HE'S OUR RIVAL" She scolded. "So, it's just a stupid rivalry...and this show doesn't last forever so just let us be" Mikey said "Look I could care less about this stupid rival as of right now, I really like you Alyssa. You are an amazing girl with an amazing personality and a beautiful face...I don't want this rival to ruin any possible future with us" Mikey continued. Before I could respond Rita came out "And that is all on today's Boy Band, see you next week America" She said closing the show. When everyone left I went around looking for Mikey. As soon as I found him I confronted him hoping we can finish the conversation from earlier. "Hey about earlier-" "Look I understand that you might not like me and all, I just had to get it off my chest so it won't bother me anymore" Mikey cut me off. "Hey, you didn't even let me finish" I laughed. "I was gonna say that I like you as well I want to be more than friends if that's ok with you" I said hopefully. " I'd like that....but I don't think our groups will" Mikey smiled. "It's not about what our groups want or like...it's about us" I said annoyed at him by bringing up the groups. "Well then, let's make it official then....will you be my girlfriend?" Mikey asked hopefully. "No not really....I mean if I'm bored I'll probably consider it" I said jokingly "What?" Mikey asked dissapointed. "I'm just kidding, I'd love to be your girlfriend" I said teasingly.
Even though our groups hate each other..... that wouldn't stop us at all.

Is it just me or does Mikey looks like a Kpop Idol....I mean I'm not one to compare people but damn...it took me almost halfway through the competition to realise he wasn't an undercover Kpop singer of some sort. Lmao