2 ._. Mum

Ellie's PoV

"So.... How was school?" Emma asked as I slammed the door shut, walking straight to the kitchen to get a pack of oreos.

"Okay I guess. Just loving the girls who only want to know me for you," I sarcastically said.

"They'll get over it soon hopefully" Emma said. "And I know you've been at school all day, but mum wants to get to know you."

"Emma. After 11 years, she wants to know me? The only woman I need in my life is you, and that's it will stay okay. I don't need her. But if you want me to talk to her, maybe." Emma pulled me into a hug.

"I love you princess" She whispered as she kissed my hair. My sister was my best friend, my rock, and more like a mother then the real thing.

We organised to meet at the weekend. Emma wanted me to get along with my mum, and I'll try, only for her though.

-Saturday-

It was 10am. Emma and I were both ready. As per usual, we were close to matching. We both wore band merch, black jeans and black boots - yet I had a jumper on, and Emma had a flannel shirt. We got to the cafe about 45 minutes later. And to summarise 2 hours of 2 coffees each, i'm going to see my mum much more regularly and that I would stay at hers every 2 weeks.

 And to summarise 2 hours of 2 coffees each, i'm going to see my mum much more regularly and that I would stay at hers every 2 weeks