14 ._. SitC

Emma woke me up at 8am. It was weird, seeing as most days i'd wake up at like 2pm. The nylon curtains let the sunlight creep in through from the clouds . I put on my glasses before I checked my snapchat, sent my morning streaks before rolling out of bed. I changed out of my Little Mermaid pyjamas into a white bra and all that shizzle. I slid my blue socks on my feet. I pulled my Mickey Mouse crop-top over my head and slipped into my skirt. I put my diamond heart earrings in, before my crown ring, then I put my bracelet on. Once I was ready, Emma had emerged from the bathroom, with a full face of makeup. She was still in her pyjamas, with bed-head may I add, but my sister looked incredible. I hugged my sister before I headed into the bathroom with my makeup bag and hairbrush. I love how me and my sister had a routine, it just happened, it was never planned. While one of us used the bathroom to get their makeup on, the other would get dressed.

I brushed my hair and put it into 2 dutch braids to keep it simple, I then did my usual makeup routine with a nude colour lipstick. Before we left the room, I put my pink/blue vans on, then we left.

We headed to Summer In The City after we met up with Carrie Hope Fletcher, who was so sweet and she said she "loved my whole outfit

We headed to Summer In The City after we met up with Carrie Hope Fletcher, who was so sweet and she said she "loved my whole outfit." She was so sweet, and didn't mind me saying "fu*k you look like Tom" her reply was "and you look like Emma" we all laughed at that. She was sarcastic and clearly very proud of her brother. We headed to the greenroom, and I left Carrie and Emma to join Hedy, who was talking to Tyler Oakley, Troye Sivan, Connor Franta, Joey Graceffa and Daniel Preda. Holy fu*k!! Tyler Oakley..... I waked over to them, and Hedy hugged me before saying "Favourite person, these gays know of that thing."

"Oh us? I know Tyler knew because he texted me earlier with a 'Holy cow, why didn't you tell me you'd been pulled sooner or whatever you Brits say? Woo, congrats kiddo', with a purple heart" I said, sitting down next to her. "I think Carrie knows as well, if she pieces everything together. I was talking about us to Emma and Carrie didn't speak up, but she's smart. So I don't know"

"Judging by the fact that she keeps looking over, I think so also" Daniel chirped up.

"I feel like everyone is going to know by the end of SitC. SHOTGUN not telling everyone" I said

"Haha neither." Hedy replied

"Just don't hide it. Like be as gay for each other as you want. People can ask you instead of you having to make an announcement" Connor said. I love how supportive everyone was.

"Hey let's all go outside, better selfie lighting." Joey said

"Wait!! Miles and Jake and Alex need to come. I'll go get them" Said Hedy. She looked cute, I admit. I followed out the guys and we all sat on the balcony which overlooked the river. She arrived with her people and we all took selfies for ages. It was so much fun! But soon the guys had to leave for the "Out and Proud panel", leaving me and Hedy alone (mind out of the gutter @Terry_MikeyCobban ) we took selfies for ages while we laughed about new memes. She knew how to cheer me up. We talked to various other people before we all left to go back to our hotels, and to my happiness, Dodie and Hedy were in the same hotel as me and Emma so we all walked back together.