7 ._. Holidayyyy (pt.4)

Today's Friday – the first day of SitC. Honestly, I'm scared. Emma put the video up last night, and I mean, people have texted me, but I haven't come face-to-face with anyone who has seen it, only because Emma is the only one who I've seen since the video went up. I cant deny me being nervous, and Emma knew how I felt. "Ellie, you have a whole defence squad at SitC. Me, Luke, Evan, Dodie and Bertie and everyone else will take care of you. Everyone is so proud of you, especially me. There's literally nothing to be anxious about." She said as she hugged me. Luke texted me last night to say he would stay with me all today so I didn't feel alone. He's my best friend, and I loved him like a brother.

I put my white bra on, then my "Go Hard Or Go Home" vest, then my black adidas leggings, then my mint green trainers. Then put my hair in a messy bun, slipped on my glasses and placed my flower-y earrings in, then my bisexual bracelet. I was already wearing my 'little sister' necklace that Emma got me for like my 5th birthday.

 I was already wearing my 'little sister' necklace that Emma got me for like my 5th birthday

We walked to the ExCeL centre about 11:30 and headed straight to the green room. I grabbed some food and sat next to my sister. I pulled out my phone and connected my headphones. I started to play my Hairspray musical album when I felt a pair of hands touch my shoulders. I jumped and turned around to see Luke. "I'm so proud of you El" he said as he hugged me. I awkwardly thanked him before he sat down. He took one of my ear piece things to listen to my album, but I ended up giving him my phone (Honestly such a mistake, he spammed me with photos.) My sister soon left to go to a panel, but Luke stayed with me.

After hours of awkwardly thanking people for telling me they were proud of me coming out, Emma and I soon left. I was tired from a full day of doing nothing. I fell asleep quickly in the hotel.  

////||Saturday||\\\\

Technically today was the first day of actual SitC, because creator day is usually just an add-on. Emma and I got ready, while dancing to her set-list for tonight. I absolutely loved my outfit for tonight. It all matched and It suited me. My makeup was blue-themed, to match my outfit. It looked so cool. 

We headed to the ExCeL early so Emma had time to rehearse

We headed to the ExCeL early so Emma had time to rehearse. I loved watching her perform, it made me happy and proud.

Hedy and I decided to do a random meet-up thing next to Dodie's merch for like 30 minutes. The volunteers said we couldn't have a long one because of health and safety but we managed to meet about 50 people. We then chilled in the green-room thing, more YouTubers congratulated me on coming out. 

Everyone soon went to the main stage and we jammed out to great music.

////||Sunday||\\\\  

  Emma woke me up abruptly around 8:30am, we had slept through her alarm. In my defence, I was very tired. I put on a simple vest and my watermelon shorts. I tied my chequered shirt around my waist and then slipped my mint green trainers on. 

My sister and I met Luke, Dodie, Hedy and Evan - we were all staying in the same hotel. We all went to a cafe and grabbed breakfast before going to the ExCeL.   Today I helped with Emma's merch stall for most of the day, before chilling in the green room with the crew, before we all went to the main stage for the SitC awards and the evening performances