11 ._. Do they know? (pt.1)

(A/N: A YEAR AFTER THE HOLIDAY. ELLIE IS NOW IN YEAR 10.

Also, there is 2 parts to this whole chapter. It'd be way too long if it was all as one chapter)

Hedy's PoV

Dodie has been acting weird. She keeps bringing up Ellie, who I don't mind talking about because I love her and I'm proud of her but it feels weird that she is brought up in every conversation. El said Emma has been the same, are they suspicious of us? I don't know, or really care.

Emma's PoV

Its clear as day that Ellie and Hedy are going out. They're 24/7 talking to each other and its actually cute as fuck. I wish they would just tell us, Dodie thinks Hedy knows so........

Ellie's PoV

I had been on the phone since 10am to Hedy, its now 12pm, and I need to get ready to go to my sisters. We decided that we would tell our older siblings today, because we think they both know. And its kinda getting awkward. While I FaceTimed my "girlfriend", I started to pack for the upcoming week. I put my Little Mermaid pyjamas in my suitcase, followed by a hoodie, a change of underwear, then a pair of shorts, a pair of jeans, a vest and a Little Mix tour top. 

It was summer, so I hoped the weather would stay nice while I was with Emma. I was with her until Wednesday, today is Monday. I have to go to my mums on Thursday, but I'm going to Summer In The City with Emma. SitC is the YouTube convention in London, in the same place as ComicCon. I was so excited. I had planned to pack for SitC on Thursday when I get back, but I heard my phone, announcing I had a text. It was from Emma, telling me I would now be staying with her all week, so I would have to pack for SitC now. Bloody great. I want to sleep, not pack. But I realised, I get to chill at the convention, because I'm not a main-stream YouTuber, but I'm only on 2 panels, so pretty much get to do nothing all weekend except eat, sleep and have a laugh. I also get to see my sister, and dodie, perform, which I was very excited about because me and Emma had cool things planned.   

"I hate packing so much! I was done until Emma said I was staying at hers until SitC was over!" I said to Hedy, who I was still in FaceTime to, after 3 hours

"Calm down. You get tired when you're angry" she joked

"Hedy, I'm always tired. I need to pack though." I said, sighing. We continued to talk for ages. I ended up emptying my suitcase, so I could pack again, After learning that I was staying with my sister for a week, I would now have to add  more clothes, and then work out what I would wear at Summer in The City. I packed: 5 Pyjama sets, 1 pair of jeans, 5 tops, 1 jumpsuit, 3 skirts, 1 pair of shorts, my red timberlands, my tie-dye vans, makeup and underwear. 

"ELLIE! Are you ready? Your train is in an hour, and it takes 25 minutes to get to the train station, and that's with no traffic

"ELLIE! Are you ready? Your train is in an hour, and it takes 25 minutes to get to the train station, and that's with no traffic. I don't want you to be late!" My dad called up the stairs to me

"I'm just getting my makeup on dad. And my train is in an hour and 30 minutes actually. Its 12:15 and my train is at 1:45, but I won't be long." I guess I kinda lied to my dad. I wasn't even dressed. But I was nearly done with my makeup. I applied my primer, then foundation, then I filled in my eyebrows, applied eyeshadow, then eyeliner, then mascara, then blush, bronzer and contoured, then I highlighted my face, then I applied a lip gloss. Finished in 15 minutes. Hedy said I didn't need makeup, but I did. I changed into my outfit I laid on my bed, after I had a shower earlier. 

My dad put my suitcase in the car as I said goodbye to Hedy

My dad put my suitcase in the car as I said goodbye to Hedy. I couldn't wait to spend all weekend with her. At least it wouldn't be awkward between us and our siblings. I grabbed my phone and headphones and looked in my rucksack. I had my phone charger, a book (All That She Can See -Carrie Hope Fletcher), a bottle of strawberry flavoured water, my purse and a bag of crisps. I slipped my black and blue phone case on and then left my room. I jumped in the passenger seat of my dads car. The journey didn't take forever but it took ages at the same time..... But anyway, I hugged my dad goodbye and went inside the train station., My dad offered to come with me but it would be easier to go alone. I bought my tickets and headed for platform 3. The train came, I jumped on, grabbed a seat for me and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I connected my headphones and played  Busted's Night Driver album. 

-------------------------------------------------

1 hour later and a bag of crisp down, it was time to get off the train. I grabbed my rucksack and threw it on my back, grabbed my case and called Emma as I walked to leave the train station and she said she would meet me at the door. I put my ticket through the barrier to let me leave, and I pulled my case to where my sister was stood. I hugged her. "Fucking hell, someone's happy to see me. How are you?" my sister asked me.

I took out my headphones and replied "I'm tired. I am hella anxious after that and I missed my sister too much."

"Awh, come on, let's get you back to mine. Also, Luke is at my house. We have something to tell you." She smiled as we walked back to her car

-------------------------------------------------

"BLONDIE" shouted Luke as I walked through the door with my suitcase and rucksack which Emma offered to carry but I didn't let her

"GINGER" I shouted back as I hugged the tall ginger guy. 

"How is my favourite person and her sister?" He asked, still hugging me

"I'm good" Emma said.

"And now the favourite person part." I saw Emma stick her middle finger up at Luke as he laughed

"I'm tireddddd." I whined. He made a sad dog noise, then he hugged my sister. I decided to take my case up to what I called my room, which was the guest room, but Emma never had guests, and when she did, It was only me. When I had put my suitcase and rucksack in my room, I joined Emma and Luke in the living room.

"Ellieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. We're back together" Emma and Luke said in unison.

"Yayy, I don't know what to say but yayyy. Oh and I have my own relationship so hehe" I said

"WHO? WITH WHO ARE YOU DATING? I DEMAND TO KNOW" Emma laughed but kinda like she was doing the whole you-shall-not-pass thing from whatever film.