13 ._. A week with Emma.

I love how Emma lived in Brighton! We went to the beach most days and shopped around town. On Wednesday we went glow-in-the-dark mini-golf with Alfie Deyes, Zoe Sugg, Poppy Deyes and Sean Elliot O'Connor. We all filmed a would you rather video and a Q&A. It was great fun, Alfie is genuinely really nice, and so are his friends and family. 

On Thursday, Emma told me we were going to see the Saccone-Joly's, I was so excited. I jumped in the shower, washed my hair and body, then blowdried my hair. I put it into 2 dutch braids, then I changed into my outfit.  I put simple makeup on, but I applied a sharp cat eye around my... eye. 

After an hour of driving, Emma said "We're here

After an hour of driving, Emma said "We're here. I think everyone is going to be surprised as to how much I actually get along with Anna and Jonathan!". We parked up as Jonathan greeted us.

"Friends, we have guests!" Jonathan told his vlog. He hugged Emma, then he hugged me. 

"Hi." I said sheepishly

"Ellie, Emma, follow me." Jonathan led my sister and I into his house. Emilia and Eduardo hugged us both as we sat at the table. "Would you like a drink?" He asked us.

"No thank you" we both said. 

"Hey Ellie, I saw your tweet last night about growing up and your subscription box changing. It's something I'd like to talk to you about in more detail, so would you like to film a video?" Jonathan asked me as Anna, his wife walked in.

"Sure" I replied with a smile.

"Hey, how are you both?" She asked

"I'm good thankyou" I said

"I'm also good" Emma laughed

"Are you ready to film?" Jonathan asked me

"Sure" I replied

"Follow me friend" Jonathan laughed and I followed him to his office where he edits. We sat on the sofa and Jonathan turned the camera on.

Jonathans PoV

Ellie was super nice, she seemed anxious, but she looked just like her sister, Emma. 

"So friends, I don't know how many of you know who this is, but please introduce yourself" I said

"Hey friends. If you don't know me, I am Ellie Blackery, younger sister of legendary Emma Blackery" She said

"So I was on Twitter the other day, and I saw a tweet from Ellie. It was like 'I hate how people judge eachother for growing up and changing who they watch on YT' and it got me thinking. Now I knew that I'd be inviting Ellie and Emma over, so now is the best time to kinda discuss this topic of growing up and changing. So, why did you tweet this?" 

"Because I snapchatted that day saying, something like 'Going through my subscription box makes me realise just how many channels I've stopped watching.' Not to mention anyone, but someone replied and basically called me disrespectful because I don't watch the same people as I did 2 years ago on YouTube. But I've grown up, the channels I used to watch frequently are kinda too childish for me."

"I heard you used to watch Saccone-Joly's, what made you stop watching?"

"I think it was because of exams. Like they consumed all of my free time and I literally had no time for YouTube because I was revising. But I watch videos and think, 'I've missed out on so much, if I start watching again, stuff wouldn't make sense.' But what I realise is that it would though. I haven't consistently watched you since before you announced the book. I think I stopped just after Alessia was born."

"And friends, this is what we wanted to talk about. I'm not having a go at Ellie because she doesn't watch our channel, and I hope you know that if you don't watch our channel daily, I don't hate you either! It doesn't matter if you don't want to keep watching the content you have watched for so long. Its a case of, if you think our content is too childish, then oh well, let's all continue with our lives, and maybe one day you will come back. Our channel won't be going anywhere, we might grow old, and you might be doing whatever you want. But we will always be here if you want to come back."

"Exactly, and remember, don't judge others because of who they watch on YouTube." I turned the camera off. I had a really good conversation with Ellie, she seemed very smart and she knew exactly what she wanted to say. We went downstairs to be greeted with Emilia, Eduardo, Alessia, Anna and Emma. They were all laughing loudly and it seemed like they were having a good time. 

A few hours passed and Emma and Ellie had to leave. We took some photos before they went, and we got a thumbnail for the vlog. "Best day ever! Thank you all" Ellie said as she hugged my beautiful wife Anna. As they left, we all waved goodbye.

Emma's PoV

Ellie told me how filming with Jonathan went, and I was so proud of her for being so headstrong on the subject. SitC starts tomorrow, so once we get back to my house, we have to collect our things ready to check into the hotel. Luckily, we had until 10:30pm to check in, it was 5pm now. 

"Are you ready?" I said to my sister as I saw her crying on my bed. She was helping me pack, and I left her for me to shower. I hugged my sister, even though I was in a towel. She showed me a text on her phone.

Unknown: Ugh die whore, everyone's sick of your existance. Your sister hates you and I hope you break up with that weirdo girlfriend of yours.

"Princess, you know I don't hate you. And you and Hedy are fine, don't worry, I won't let anyone hurt you, you know that. For years we have stuck together. That's not going to change, okay? Now look at me. Wipe your tears away because you don't want to waste them. Tears should only be for happy times. And in the words of Little Mix, erase that number, don't call them back" I said, hugging my little sister

"Him. Don't call him back" She laughed

"That's better, now go pack while I get dressed. I love you El"

"I love you too Em." She said as she left my room. I hated seeing her cry, and one text couldn't change her.