Cursed

It was the first hours of the morning, Tyler was lying on the floor in his room. He glared at the ceiling fan. The bottle wasn't opened, his head was spinning from anger, he was drunk enough on that. He actually tried sleeping there, but he had to say something. He got up, went out and went to Bryan's room. Without knocking, he walked in, closing the door behind him. Bryan leaned up in his bed, putting his phone to the side. "Y-Yes?" Bryan said uneasily.

"I'm sorry, B. I didn't know what happened, something came over me. I've counted every sheep but I still can't fucking sleep. I had to apologize." He said, leaning against the door. Bryan patted the spot in front of him before Tyler took it. "It's okay, Tyler. I'm not mad, I know you can't help it when you get mad..." he sighed slightly. "That still doesn't make it okay..." he looked at his oversized shirt on Bryan's body. They sat Indian style in front of each other. Bryan leaned forward, hands in lap, he placed his forehead onto Tyler's shoulder like a cat, before leaning up. He smiled a tad before getting up. He turned the lights off and opened the window. The cool air blew into the room, the moon gave the room a beautiful bluish color. It was way early in the morning after all.

What is sleep?

Sleep is for the weak.

Yet, sleep for a week.

They went back to how there were before on the bed. They kind of smiled at each other before Tyler caught Bryan not looking at him in the eye, but his lips. He pressed his lips softly to Tyler's. His eyes widened with Bryan's sweet embrace. He pulled and blushed slightly. Tyler tried gulping the lump in his throat down. Bryan's blue eyes looked darker from the light. His features being pointed out by the moon, making him look beautiful. Tyler reached out, placing a hand under Bryan's jaw line. He tilted his head and slowly leaned in. Bryan leaned in as well, closing his eyes. Their soft lips touched once again. Bryan reached up and put his hands on Tyler's shoulders. The kiss deepened. Tyler pushed him back. The smaller male spread his legs underneath the bigger male. Tyler leaned up as Bryan reached up, interlocking his fingers behind his neck. Tyler thrusted himself up on him, in between his legs. He smiled before his face grew of worry. "I...I can't do th-this..." Tyler pulled away and got off the bed quickly. He walked out of the room in a rush. Bryan  ran after him outside. Tyler quickly sat on the front steps and pressed his hands over his face. Bryan stood at the door before closing it gently. He sat beside him and looked up at the moon going down while the sun started coming up. "Are you okay?" The blondie asked. "I think I might be cursed or something." Tyler sighed, looking at him. "Cursed?"

"My curse, I think I am going to love you forever."

"Love is a curse, dear."

They tried again.

And again.

It happened.

"Damn."

"Sometimes, I wish we could go back to the night we met."

"Why is that?"

"I'd punch you in the face because then I wouldn't have to deal with you now."

"You dick."