Chicago

Bryan walked in with his Nike bag and a few overnight clothes. "Are you alright, baby? Ms. Janie said I needed to be here quickly for you." Tyler had already cried, and the tears dried on his cheeks. Bryan sat the bag over on the couch, and he pulled the chair up to the bed. He heard Tyler's stomach growl. "That never happens. Have they been feeding and checking up on you regularly? Why are you hungry? You shouldn't be." Bryan placed his hand on Tyler's stomach as Tyler placed his hand over his. "It is Thursday, I haven't eaten since Monday. Not because they haven't been trying to feed me. I've done this before, going through a crisis. I can only starve myself so much until I like how it feels." Tyler sighed.

Later that night, Bryan managed to talk him into eating after he left the hospital to go get something from a nice gas station to snack on and got drinks from the vending machines in the hospital.

Bryan had his arms folded, and head down on the side of the bed. Tyler was on his side while he traced his fingers through Bryan's soft blonde hair. "Remember when we met? Downtown Chicago, I ran into you on the sidewalk." He whispered. "Mhm, you fell and I laughed at you so hard after yelling at you." Bryan looked up at him. "Having a 5 year old scream at you is scary at the age of 6." He said. "I guess so, love. It's scary to get ran into by a kid considerably bigger than you." Bryan said, almost falling asleep.

"I've always been so smitten with you..."