Chapter 3

5 years ago

"Its all your fault! It was because you were too selfish, that your precious daddy died!" She shouted at me.

My 12 year old face was filled with tears when the doctor announce his death.

What should I do?

How can I live without him?

I continue to cry.

"Stop crying, b*tch! Didn't you just hear her? It was all your fault!" What happened to my brother? The brother that I once leaned on? Why would he do this to me?

"Because of you I will have to live life without a father." He continued as tears rolled down his cheeks. What did I do? Did I really kill daddy? What have I done?

I will never forgive myself.

Present

I wiped my tears as all the memories came rushing through my brain. I miss you, daddy. I'm sorry.

I composed myself and went out.

Then I saw him.

He was holding a bottle of water and an extra shirt.

"I heard you needed these." The exact man from my dream said as he handed me the water and the shirt.

I stood there dumbfounded as he smiled, his blue green eyes sparkling in the dim sunlight the passed through one of the windows.

I took the shirt and water, bowed, and went back to the CR.

The shirt was a simple black shirt that had the number 17 on it. Maybe he was 17 years old.

I drank the water and went out to thank him, but when I stepped foot outside, he disappeared.

What is with that guy and disappearing? Is he some kind of ghost that can control his invisibility? Oh well, I might never even meet him again.

So I went to my next class, which I was 30 minutes late, FML.

_____________

"Class dismissed." Our teacher said as I stood up and went without permission. Hahahaha, who gives a crap? Right?

I decided to walk home than to take the bus since the weather was nice.

I turned the corner when I saw a familiar pair of eyes staring across the street with a cold look. I decided to thank him for a while ago.

"Hey, guy over there, thanks by the way." I said as he turned to my direction.

"No problem." He said coldly.

"Do you wanna walk home with me?" I said out of the blue. WTF? Why did I just say that?

"What do you want?" He said as if he was angry.

"I just want to be friends, since you were friendly." I said.

"I already got 99 scars and you won't be the last." He whispered but I couldn't understand since I had on my earphones.

"What? You know what? Never mind. I'll be walking home. Bye." I said as I walked away.

How stupid was I to think anybody would want to be my friend. Why would they want to be friends with a murderer?

I walked home as a tear left the safety of my eye. Stupid eyes.