Chapter 14

His POV

Scar # 8: My mom's depression.
         # 9: My step dad's abusive                        nature.
         # 10: My mom's death.
         # 11: My orphanage experience.

Her POV

He walked me home and I went in. To be quite honest, he was really good company. I love his smile and his innocent eyes. I love how he's so overprotective over me and how he gets so worried over the smallest things.

I walked in my room and decided to call Ren to help me with our Homework.

Ding Dong

That must be him now.

I went and opened the door to be greeted by Ren in his PJs.

I stared at him in utter silence.

"What? I was too lazy to change. By the way, where were u?" He asked.

"Oh I was with Vernon." I stated.

"You were with my best friend?" He said.

"Uhmm, your his best friend?" I asked, a bit shocked.

"Not really, I'm his only friend, well except for you now." He said.

"Oh okay. Now let's begin." I dragged him to my living room and soon we began.

After a few moments, I grew tired so I left him to do my assignment. I went to the kitchen and made us some chocolate drink and grab the novel I was reading at the moment.

I gave him his drink while I sat on the floor and continued reading.

He looked her in the eye and said, "Oh dearest Hannah, I truly love you but what shall I do when blood is thicker than water?"

A tear rolled down her eyes as Derick stabbed her. Her blood ran down his hands as he hugged her and cried.

The evil smile on his father's face stayed there for as long as he lived, for blood is truly thicker than Love's tears.

My heart broke as I read the last paragraph of the book. It is true.

Blood is Thicker than Water.

Ren's POV

Her head dropped as she slowly fell asleep, reading her book.

I closed her assignment that I have just finished and went in front of her.

I brushed her hair to the side and smiled.

How could she make my heart race without doing anything?

Her eyes, nose, and lips were shaped so perfectly that I just cannot understand why anyone could hurt her.

But someone did and that is why I cannot love her.

For BLOOD is thicker than WATER.

_____________
THERE YOU GO, ME PEEPS.
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND BY THE WAY, THE BOOK WAS JUST MADE UP... SORRY.

THATS IT FOR NOW GUYS, BYEE.

LOVE,
MEKPOP