Hi??

Hi I'm Faith...as of right now I'm feeling fine. I don't know how long that is going to last but I'm going to try and keep it up. My everyday life consists of Netflix,sleeping and taking bath's...yes taking baths is one of my favorite things to do i don't know why it just relaxes me...i honestly don't really have an interesting story to tell but i will try..

My birthday is July Forth..whoo independence day baby right?! yep thats me lol. its funny cause i can't stand fireworks or firecrackers the loud noises just scare me i guess. 

my biggest fear is thunderstorms i don't like them never have never will, i was traumatized by my big sister when i was like 5 and she told me the aliens were coming to get me and i ran and hid under my grandparents bed and they couldn't get me out for like 2 hours and the only reason i came out then was bc they bribed me with a cookie (I'm a cookie monster what can i say no shame)

My life is pretty lit...books, music, hot tea and baths. yep I'm the most intresting girl you will ever talk to....126 pounds of pure excitement!! 

lol so thats all i got as of right now talk to whoever finds this crapy book interesting later!!

peace out girl (guy) scouts