Chapter 34

Lucius and I sped to Itch's and Rot's house. They both can fix the mind. At least I think they can. Not today, not ever will I let my baby die on me. We pulled up to the house not bothering to turn off the car. I walked up to the front door pounding on it. Rot opened the door a few minutes later, he looked incredibly annoyed. 

"What?" He groaned. 

I struggled to get the words out, "You-Itch-Anti-save him-please," I managed to get out. 

"What Dark is trying to say, we need you and Itch to save Anti's mind before he goes insane," Lucius said for me. I nodded along with him. 

Rot stared at both of us for a moment. Itch then popped up behind him with a smile on his face. 

"Let's go save Anti!" He cheered pulling Rot out to our car. Lucius and I followed close behind them. I drove while Lucius sat next to me and the other two sat in the back. 

I sped to the hospital running back inside. Light patiently was waiting for us. His eyes were glossed over. He looked at Itch with a little hope in his eyes. 

Light lead us to Anti's room. Lucius and I followed just in case. 

Anti sat on his bed staring up at the ceiling. He seemed emotionless while we stood there. Suddenly he clutched his chest and started screaming, tears poured from his face as he seemed to cry out in pain. Itch and Rot pushed up out of the room locking the door behind them. 

The rest of us went and sat in the waiting room hoping that Anti would be okay.