Authors note

Wow... well it took me 2 years but I finally finished it. Finishing on a cliffhanger like that was the hardest thing I've ever done. Even I don't know what will happen to London.

B U T

There will be a sequel!! I'm probably going to take a break for a little bit from writing because I'm exhausted, but there will be one! In fact, it might be a trilogy. I don't know for sure though... I haven't figured it all out yet. But I promise the the sequel will be here soon! I'm so happy about this story finally begin done. Also, here's why the writing at the beging is different than the writing in the middle and end.

So my friend actually came up with it so the idea credit goes to her and she wrote the first couple chapters. But then she got lazy (lol) and I finished it for her. Chaos and the main characters? Yeah, that was all her. Also this is her account and mine is justaroughdraft so yeah go check out me if you want. I'm writing a pirate story right now... lol I'm so cheesy.

But yeah I hope you liked this story and please please please please please go read the sequel when it comes out! It will have a whole new cast of characters and some old ones, with a new threat.

Ahhhhhhhhh I love you all so much! XOXOX
-a proud author