Chapter 4

Sky could hear screams of confusion and terror as they neared what was left of the academy.

"Aphmau?!" Sky yelled.

"Shit. Ross, stay with Sky! Barney, help me find Aph!" Jin said.

As Jin and Barney ran off, Ross pushed Sky's wheelchair closer to the rubble. He couldn't see, but it definitely smelled like an explosion had just happened. "What, what does it look like?" Sky asked, suddenly become nervous.

"A ton of dead students, people looking around, nothing is left standing." Ross muttered.

Sky couldn't picture it in his head. Dead students. Please let Aphmau be alive! Sky mentally begged. Suddenly, Sky felt someone running towards them. "Mitch! Thank god you're ok. And who are the others?" Ross asked.

"This is Ian, he's got a wolf. Fish guy is Quentin. And, and space jacket guy is Jason. Bat Mob God."  Mitch was breathing heavily, as if he had just ran a whole marathon.

"What happened?" Sky asked.

"I don't know. I was just walking around by the fountain when the academy suddenly blew up!" Mitch exclaimed before a wave of coughs grabbed him. Most likely from the amount of dust in the air in the area they just came from.

"Did you guys see Aphmau?" Ross asked.

"Not yet. That's what I'm worried about." Mitch said.

"So, mind telling me who you guys are?" Someone asked.

"Sky." He muttered.

"Ross, I have a silverfish."

There was silence. Then suddenly, Jin ran back. "You, you guys should come over here," he muttered.

Sky's face went pale at the tone of Jin's voice. The group followed Jin over to where a row of bodies and a waiting Barney were. The smell of blood hit Sky like a ton of bricks and he gagged. "What's up with the blood?"

"The students who died, they're all in a row here." Someone who sounded like Ian gasped.

"How many are there?" Sky asked.

"There are about fifty."

Sky's felt the blood drain from his face. "Aph isn't here. So she might be alive," Barney said, hope rising in his voice.

Barney and Jin ran back to the debris. "Who did this?" Sky whispered to himself. Suddenly, he heard someone scream. It sounded like Barney.

"Aphmau!" Jin yelled. Ross pushed Sky over to where the other two were and Sky almost flew out of his wheelchair from the force of the way Ross stopped. "You found her?" Sky panted.

"Y-yeah." Ross stuttered. He was obviously worried about something.

"IS SHE OK?!" Sky screamed.

"I-I'm fine." Aphmau whispered, her voice barely audible above the chaos going on.

"My god, can anyone help?" Mitch asked.

"Aph, do you know who did this?" Sky asked.

"There, there was a huge shadowy figure." Aphmau began. And then, there was a sudden squelching sound.

"Oh my god!" Quentin screamed.

"What's going on?" Sky yelled.

"Aphmau just got fucking impaled that's what happened!" Jin screeched.

There was a creepy, ominous laugh to the left of Sky. "The Angel Irene is down. I wonder who's next?"

"You, you bastard!" Ross yelled.

"I sense two more of the Sacred Mob Gods. Reveal yourselves or you all die."

Sky mentally cursed the Chicken. It was like the wish was for nothing. They were all going to die here. Saving one life only for it and ten others to perish again. There had to be something he could do!

Sky. Let me out.

What?

I can save everyone.

Who are you?

Just trust me.

"No one? I guess you all die then."

"NO!" With that, Sky lost control and felt someone else take control of him.