Chapter 21

"How long should it take for them to wake up?"

"However long it takes them to break free. If they know what to do."

Sky slowly opened his eyes and found himself still in the main room. It was silent with only a few whispers being exchanged. Sky struggled to remember what had happened before he fell unconscious. There was a fight, and, Null!

"Where's Null?!" Sky yelled as he sat up.

"OH MY GOD!" Jerome screamed as he jumped ten feet into the air.

"Oh, you're awake." Quentin said calmly.

"Sorry. Where is Null?" Sky asked, lowering his voice this time.

"I don't know. When I woke up, the others and him were gone," Quentin answered.

Sky looked around. Ty, Jason, Mitch, Ian, and Seto were still knocked out. "Any idea what they're going through?" Sky asked.

"Mitch's weakness is pretty obvious, water. That probably isn't going too well. Ian has a wolf so that's pretty much everything. The Ender Dragon, I think explosions or water. Jason, I'm not sure. The Wither doesn't really have a weakness. Maybe he'll tell us when he breaks free. And Seto. Yeah, I have no idea." Jerome said.

There was a groan to Sky's left. Ian was trying to sit up but seemed exhausted in every single way. "Ok, that's four up," Quentin muttered as he helped Ian sit up.

"That, was a nightmare," Ian sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Literally," Sky added.

"Once everyone wakes up, we'll discuss what happened," Quentin said.

The next ten minutes was filled with silence and worry. The remaining four still hadn't woke up. Jerome was becoming more worried by the second. Suddenly, Mitch let out a gasp and sat up heaving.

"Mitch!" Jerome yelled as he grabbed his friend's shoulders. Mitch took a few more deep breaths before regaining his composure. He looked around before giving a small smile. "Thank god I'm out of that hellhole."

Sky smiled and looked at Ty. His position had suddenly changed. Sky had an idea. He leaned close to Ty's ear as if to whisper, but instead screamed, "I KNOW YOU'RE AWAKE ASSHOLE!"

Ty jumped up and headbutt Sky in the face. "HOLY CRAP!" Ty yelled as Sky fell back holding his nose.

"Nice wake up call, wasn't it?" Sky joked.

Ty groaned. "Fine. You got me."

Sky let go of his nose and saw blood on his hand. "Once Seto wakes up, maybe he can fix your nose because it looks broken," Mitch said.

A few more minutes passed by, and then Jason woke up. The Wither holder was a bit panicked but relieved to be back in the real world. Now, everyone had their attention towards Seto. "He's the last one," Jason sighed.

"If he's the last one, what is he doing?" Jerome asked.

"We couldn't use our powers unless it overwhelmed Aphmau. I went into some sort of rage state and since she was controlling our states all at once, I was able to use some of my power." Sky explained.

"He could go into his rage state easily. I mean, he's a sorcerer for god's sake." Ty said.

No one spoke after that. An hour passed, then two. Seto still hadn't woke up. "You think he..." Jason trailed off.

"No, Seto can make it out." Sky replied bluntly.

Suddenly, Seto jolted and his eyes flashed open. "W-where am I?" He asked.

"Oh my god, he's alive!" Mitch yelled sarcastically.

"Ha ha. Very saracastic, Mitch." Seto said.

"We're still in the main room. Null, Jin, Barney, Ross, and Aphmau are gone." Jason told Seto.

"Good." Seto muttered. He sat up and smiled. "Because I found out how to beat Null."

-------------

A/N:

Good Notchballs I spent a whole day working on this.