Chapter 12

A few days later...

Sky sighed and lied his head on the table. He was in the meeting room where everyone spent most of their time. Ty and Ian were free but he had no idea where they were.

Mitch and Jerome had left for unknown reasons an hour ago, but they assured the others that they would be careful. Before they left, Quentin had muttered to Sky, "I highly doubt that."

Seto was still unconscious which had everyone concerned and Sky, Ty, and Jason took turns keeping a look out for Null. Quentin and Ian kept an eye on Seto. Every once and a while, Sky would camp in the shadows of the alley to get some fresh air without being seen. It was risky, but no one could stay down there forever. Well, no one but Seto. Ty and Jason did the same.

The door opened and Sky sat up. Jerome was there. "Hey there," he said.

"Hi," Sky mumbled. Jerome walked over to the table and threw a bag onto it. He took a seat next to Sky.

"Where's Mitch?" Sky asked.

"Still up top. He wanted to check something out," Jerome said.

Jerome grabbed the bag and handed something to Sky. It was a pair of sunglasses. Sky looked at Jerome confused. "No doubt people saw your eyes. You're gonna need a cover-up to keep attention and possibly death away." Jerome explained.

Sky put the sunglasses on. His vision darkened and he looked around. "Do I have to wear these forever?" he asked.

Jerome shrugged. "Up to Seto."

The door slammed open and Ian was standing there. "Seto's up!" He yelled.

The two were in Seto's room in a second. The room wasn't all that fancy. Just a bed, a table, some chairs, and another bookshelf. Seto was in his bed leaning against the wall. "Seto! You're up!" Jerome exclaimed as Ian walked in.

"Yes I am. And my head hurts a lot. Can someone tell me what happened?" Seto said.

"Null attacked you." Jason explained.

Seto's eyes widened. "Is Sky ok?" He asked.

"I'm fine." Sky said.

"The sunglasses?"

Sky looked at Jerome.

"Hey, at least it covers his eyes."

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

An hour later, Mitch walked in. And Jerome instantly tackled him. "What took you so long?!" He yelled.

"I went to check the hospital. And found something." Mitch said with a pause in between sentences.

He took out a folded piece of paper and unfolded it. He handed it to Sky. It was part of a front page of the newspaper. What was on the paper shocked him.

Sky, Ty, Jason, and Null's faces were all on the paper. And the words above the pictures were, "3 SACRED MOB GODS FOUND 1 UNKNOWN"

This was bad.

-------------

A/N: 900 reads! Lezz go!