Chapter 5

Sky regained control of where he was. As he looked around, he saw.....

Wait, what?!

Sky gasped as he held his hands out in front of him. "I, I can see?" He asked.

There was his body. There was the sky, the ground, and the sun. There wasn't any eternal blackness. He could truly see.

"I can see!" Sky yelled as he jumped up, only to have pain flare up his right leg. He fell back down and looked at the others. His smile instantly fell. Most of them were injured worse than before and they were a good distance away from him.

"Guys?" Sky asked.

Ty motioned for him to come over. As Sky neared the group, Jerome looked at him and hugged someone tightly as if he was protecting them. Ross's eyes were wide and he was shaking.

"What happened? I felt like someone else was in control of my body and-"

Jason cut him off. "Sky, you almost killed everyone here."

Sky's eyes widened. "What?"

"Take a look." Jerome said. He loosened his grip on the person he was holding. Sky gasped and fell to his knees. Mitch had a long gash stretching from the side of his forehead to his cheek, his right arm was sliced open, and his left ankle was swollen. Not to mention the various slash marks everywhere.

Ty looked around. A few other people were still in the area, probably mourning. "Sky, I think we should chat at the hospital. Just to be safe."

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

The guys sat around Mitch's hospital bed. Aphmau was somehow still alive. Probably the Angel Irene saved her. She was in the ICU. Jin had taken her there while Sky was fighting with the shadow. Ty explained what had happened.

"You started attacking the shadow thing that Aphmau was talking about. It vanished after you went crazy. But then you started attacking us. Mitch, being the idiot he is, tried to stop you. Um, he kinda had to rebreak your leg since when you 'changed', all your bones looked normal.

Anyways, you two started fighting and he managed to knock you out, nearly getting himself killed in the process."

Sky looked over at Mitch. "Why would he do that?"

"Mitch is protective over all of us. That makes him do a few risky things." Jerome explained.

"Now, to what I wanted to chat about." Ty said. He scanned the room and eyed the security camera.

"Those don't pick up sound." Quentin told him. Ty nodded.

"Sky, your eyes turned yellow. Glowing yellow." Jason said.

"What?" Sky asked. Glowing yellow eyes. Glowing eyes. Only four people were able to have glowing eyes.

"It's possible that your Mob God could be Herobrine."

-------------

A/N:

Shoot. I think another cliffhanger. Don't murder me plz. Anyways, this could be the final chapter before a possible hiatus. My full explanation is on my message board (or whatever you call it).