Chapter 11

"What the hell were you thinking?!" Seto yelled as he paced back and forth.

Sky didn't make eye contact with the sorcerer. If he did, the glare would probably burn his eyes out.

Meanwhile, the others were sitting down around the meeting table. Even though they were injured, Seto wouldn't let them escape his wrath.

"You demanded that Null show himself to you. And then you had him destroy another major building."

Sky sighed and glanced at the others. "Well, Aphmau was captured as well. It's only normal for him to get mad," Mitch said in an attempt to reason with Seto.

"And you won't save Aphmau and the others if you're dead," Seto retorted.

When no one spoke up, the sorcerer sighed. "I'm done yelling for the day. If I'm correct, however, there were witnesses to the fight. For all I know, there could be people looking for you. So, I recommend you stay down here. Especially Sky, Ty, and Jason."

"Wait, what?" Sky asked as his head snapped up.

Seto was already gone.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Sky leaned against the wall. Jerome was worrying over Mitch like his mother would. "You sure you're ok?" Jerome asked for the thousandth time.

Mitch face-palmed. "I'm fine Jerome. It's just a scratch."

During the fight, Mitch's arm wound had reopened and Seto had to spend a few minutes healing it. That wasn't the only injury of course. Ty's head still hurt, Jason was mumbling something about his throat, and Sky's body still stung a little. Jerome, Ian, and Quentin took some minor injuries that Seto wasn't too concerned about.

"Hey Ty, you ok?" Jason asked, his voice a bit raspy.

Ty just shrugged and laid his head on the table. Meanwhile, Sky was concerned about something else. He wondered if Aphmau, Jin, Barney, and Ross were ok. What was Null doing to them? Sky didn't want to think about that.

"Sky!"

Sky's head shot up to see Ian looking at him.

"What?" Sky asked.

"Are you deaf?!" Quentin hissed.

Now that the room was silent, Sky could hear a faint banging. And Seto yelling.

"Seto!" Sky yelled as he sprinted towards the door.

Jason was already there, peeking through a crack in between the double doors. As Sky got closer to the boy, he could hear his worried and uneven breathing.

"What's goin-" Jason cut off Sky by covering his mouth with his hand.

After a second, Jason removed his hand and Sky whispered, "What's happening?"

"I think Null's here. And he's doing something to Seto." Jason muttered.

Sky's eyes widened as he shoved Jason to the side and peered through the crack. Null was there. He was tossing Seto around the room. "You dare get in my way of killing Herobrine?" He asked, his voice filled with rage.

"T-there was no, no way I could let you do that," Seto said as loud as he could. Null threw him against the wall again.

Sky gasped as Null turned to the door. As he slowly started walking towards them, Seto raised his hand weakly.

"T-Teleport," he whispered. Null looked down as a purple circle appeared around him. He turned to Seto and prepared to throw something at him when Jason kicked open the door and threw a Wither Skull in front of Seto, destroying the spell. Null turned to the group and glared right before he disappeared.

Sky turned to Seto. The sorcerer was unconscious, a small puddle of red continuously growing around his head. "Seto!" Ty yelled as he ran over to Seto.

Only Sky stayed behind. He was staring at the spot where Null disappeared. Something told him that Null would keep up these continuous attacks. And he had to do something before they all snapped.

-------------

A/N:

And here comes my writer's block. I'll try to get ideas but I just got in mad trouble for scoring 87% on my science test. Anyways, TNIF (Thank Notch It's Friday)