Writer's notice

Hello everyone! Here is the writer's speaking!
So, first of all I want to say some things about the story..

Drawing is made by me

First. This story will be written in Lumine's point of view.

Second. I have just started English classes. So excuse me for any grammar mistakes.

Third. I do have a social life and I also need to do other things as well. So I won't be able to offer a weekly update promise.
Look at sixth for further information

Fourth. Lumine is still a webcomic in the progress of making. So for the sake of the story certain informations will not be valid in the future. That's why when these infos come out in the original comic, i'll edit the story and insert the original informations over the placeholder ones.
Example can be the name of some of the characters which names aren't out yet.

Fifth. I do accept opinions or ideas for future content or such so. I can't promise to include everything but i'll try to add as many things that i think would be fitting for the story.
If you have any, please tell me or contact me through private messages or through the comment section.

Sixth. For each chapter my goal is about 1500+ words. And to achieve that; it takes me a few hours of writing. Plus continuous grammar checking and such.. that's why it takes me so long to post a chapter. Not only it's time consuming.. but it requires ideas and inspiration. Plus i have school and a musical project to take care of as well.. so i hope you all understand for further delays and lack of content!
However i will try my best to write as much as possible when i can.

That's all!
I will add in more in the future if i find new short notices to tell you.

But for now..
Have fun reading!!