Q&A + Announcement + IMPORTANT

Special Announcement

Hello guys! Thank you so so much for reading and we're already past 11k! I never imagined to get this fanfic so far through. Huge thanks and hugs to every each of you!

So, i've been reading each comment.. I'm sorry for not replying but i've been quite busy and i'm also sorry for launching the update late.
That's why i kind of made it up to you guys(?) by making it a bit more longer than what i had planned! Yay!

But truth is, in the writer's notice i did say that i couldn't hold a weekly promise and such. Although i'll try to write a chapter every month from now on!

Q&A - Questions and Answers

I had read some comments and i thought some questions were worth replying and be shared to all of you!

Kody is too out of character, he's being too nice to Lumine.
The description of this story does indicate that 3 years have passed from the normal age the actual characters are at.
I keep putting reference on it as to indicate that Kody is a lot taller,..
I'll be slowly bringing pieces and pieces of the previous years and flashbacks and such.. Building an actual reason of why Kody is like this as of now.
It's of course not the actual Webtoon story but since it's still in the making and i need to write.. it'll almost be an Au you could say.

Why can't Lumine consider Bisexuality?
Well, i did placed some hints saying he was not attracted to girls in the first place and stuff. But in this new chapter (6) i went through it a little more. Although the truth about him will come out probably in the future.

I'm sure Aiden, Sherry and Silver would all be happy of them getting together.
Actually, not. As much as it would be funny.. i have another reason on why not. That, haves to do with Kody's past.
It'll be revealed in future chapters. Sorry! I don't want to give out any spoilers just yet!

Why don't you update? Update? When will you update?
I'm sorry for all of you who want to see more of this. But truth is, I'm quite busy with everything and have actually many other hobbies such as drawings and playing piano and such. I can't dedicate all my time toward writing a fanfic.
I'll try though to update more frequently and on time!

Questions

I'd like to get some feedback from all of you, since this fanfic is getting quite popular.

Would you ask character related questions (to this story) on an ask box on tumblr? Where i'll be able to impersonate the characters and doodle out a reply?

Should i change the cover of this book into something self drawn because of copyright issues to the original artist?

Important Announcement

Since a few of you have been resulting open to edit the chapters of this fanfic.. I'm considering to let you do that.
I'll be picking 2-5 of you guys for that and hopefully that will speed up the writing process since it has been very slow.
Please do remember that the main point here is that i'll still be writing and caring for the chapter itself but it'll be reviewed by a couple of people and perhaps edited to be more grammatically correct to give you guys the best quality content.

Message me if you're interested in becoming an editor.
For the editors it's strictly forbidden to reveal chapter informations before the publication. Doing so will result into losing that role.
Thank you for reading.

Please comment down below any suggestions or replies to my questions!

Have a nice day/night everyone!
Thank you so much for supporting this fanfic!!!