Shock

They did not know what to think. When Murtagh had said that the minister would be eating out his hand by the end of the visit. Well, teenage boys were known to exaggerate. They thought that that was what was gong on. But it would seem that the boy was more than capable. He was very good at acting. It shocked them all to the core. The level of acting that Murtagh had managed was outstanding. He was a complete Slytherin, that was for sure.

In fact, the boy had managed to do such good acting, that the Minister was in a rage for hours afterwards. He had gotten a hold of the Hogwarts accounts, managing to give the boy his entire share of money for his seven years at Hogwarts, and making absolutely certain that Dumbledore would be unable to get his filthy hands on it. He than got the boy a blood test done, to test his purity, and it sent the Minister into an ever more rage when he realized that the boy was a Potter and a Morzansson by blood. Not only that, but that he was the legitimate heir to the potter fortune. Once Tiberius and Abraxsas managed to convince Fudge that the Potters must have been in on the whole thing, which was not too difficult, he agreed to leave them out of the loop. Instead he contacted the Morzansson side of the family, and told them everything, which prompted them to immediately open up his account again, and flood it with all his inherited money from his father, and his grandfather, as well as name him the rightful heir, of which the current holder would simply be temporary heir holder for him. After that, he flooded the boy's gringotts account with his own donation of money, managed to obtain an immunity for him at Hogwarts, so that Dumbledore would be incapable of suspending or expelling him in any way shape or form. He also set up a donation with the Slytherin families, and his own small group of supporters, which he said were for orphan magical children. Hundreds came in with the donations, a fourth of all was placed in Murtagh's newly filled gringotts vault, and the rest was set up differently, as the Minister was now choosing to set up an orphanage for magical children.

Later, the Minister gave the boy his placement testing, shocked that he managed to get placed in, not his own grade level, which was fifth year, but sixth year, easily. He then gave the boy a tour of the Magical world, Murtagh still acting, acting as if he had not had a clue, despite the fact that he had told AAbraxsas and Tiberius that he had figured it out ages ago, and making the minister fall even more for the boy with adoration. He than gave the boy the key to his vault, which when opened caused the boy to cry, genuinely cry, with a flood of shock and joy. By the time the school started, he had the best robes money could by, shirts and ties, and slacks and shoes in abundance, more books than he had ever owned possessions, his own set of couldrens and potion's ingredients, all the school supplies he would ever need, and more.

(Ollivander had been quite livid with Dumbledore when Fudge had explained the situation, and had even given Murtagh his wand completely free of charge)

So, by the time school came, Murtagh was a true pureblood. And he was to be meeting the Morzansson side of the family during the christmas holidays.

But when he entered the school, oh, yes, that was beyond the best reaction he had ever seen, and would ever see, for a long, long, long time.