1.

She stayed seated in the grass as the cheers of the crowd as the baseball team yet again scores. Carly fought the urge to turn aroun and watch the game. She clutches her camera in her hands before raising it up and capturing yet another picture of the beautiful sunset that is placed in front of her. She smiles as she finally feels at peace. She snaps a few more angelic photos before grabbing her jacket from beside her. Standing back to her feet she notices him, his team mates congradualte him on yet another win. The cheering gets more loud as girls that waited on the stands finally got the chance to go to him. Everyone embracing him in a tight hug, Carly couldn help but laugh at their actions. Acting as if the boy is a star, or he played a amazing game. But every chance she got she noticed he didn't play as good as everyone thought he did. He was a little off with his swing and he didn't have the most perfect aim but he was a decent player. Carly laughed to herself as she starting walking away from the sound. It was something that she wasn't a big fan on.

Loud noise.

The people yelling and screaming caused her to scrunch up her nose in disgust. It was the memory of the loud noise that caused her to hate such things. The harsh terms that came along with the loud penetrating noise. She noticed the sound coming from the field vanished but the small remark of a curse word coming in notice. Carly turned around to see the star player struggling to carry three bags himself. She looked around to see if anyone could help him but as she glanced around she soon realized she was the only one. She checked the time on her phone. She knew if she didn't make it home soon she would certainty be in more trouble then before. She looked towards the road that led her to the home she once loved. She sighed to herself before walking over to where he began to struggle to place the bags in the back of his Jeep.

"Here" She muttered as she grabbed on of the bags and helped him lift it into the back of his vehicle. He didn't say anything as she helped him place the rest of the bags in the back. He didn't say anything as she stepped back from him. She glanced up to see a smile on his face, she never noticed how attractive he was. His blonde hair placed back in the ball cap as his blue eyes just shined. Carly felt her cheeks flush at just the sight of him.

"Thanks." He paused as he was wanting to here her name.

"Carly" She answered as she kept eye contact with him. She kept examining his features and the more she looked at him the more she thought of how attractive he is.

"Well nice to meet you Carly." He stuck out his hand to her. "I'm Luke."

Carly thought about his action for a moment but she pushed all the bad thoughts away as she shook his out stretched hand. He just kept smiling that smile at her that she knew any girl would swoon over. She pulled her hand out of his as quickly as she could. She couldn't help but feel a little flushed. Carly ran her hand through her wavy hair. The nerves grew more in her as she just looked at him. He quickly said his goodbyes as he walked to the driver side of his Jeep. He turned to her one last time. "See you around?" The similar statement came out more of a question. Carly nodded her head seeing as if she opened her mouth no words would escape. He smiled at her before replying with a simple 'Good'. She watched as he drove away. Carly sighed she just wished that she could get the chance to see him again. She began walking home with a smile wide on her face. This was a feeling was something new to her, something she never felt before. What was this feeling? Was it something that no one else could cause her life but why him? What did his smile do to her? She stood by her front door as she finally figured out what this mysterious feeling was.

Happiness.