I Just Wanna Run

I just wanna run / Hide it away / Run because they're chasin' me down / I just wanna run / Throw it away / Run before they're findin' me out
You've been on this job for a few years now, hunting and running, sleeping in rundown motels and eating fast foods. The cops almost caught you twice and monsters had caught you many times. At first, you loved this job, you did, you really did but after a while of the same thing, you got bored of it. You were sick of running. You wanted to throw this whole life away and he seemed to know that.
I just wanna run / I'm out here all alone / I tried to call your house / Can't reach you on the phone
Your family had died. Murdered. Everyone's family always got murdered by a demon but yours was killed by a werewolf. And a vampire. You had caught them after a year but you found that you couldn't leave this job so easily. It wasn't even a job. It was your life in other peoples- monsters- hands. You've called your family's phone many times, wanting to hear their voices but all was heard was nothing. Nobody ever picked up. You were alone. You've been alone for two years.
I'm feelin' like I keep on talking / I'm repeating myself, / My words lost all meaning / I keep talking / I repeat myself
By now, you were talking to yourself. On repeat. It was the same thing circling your head, monsters, hunt, fight, kill, eat, sleep, monsters. At first, all those words brought you sadness and anger. You swore you would get your revenge. And you did. Now that schedule always repeating in your head and it lost meaning - it lost everything. It was just dull, meaningless words now. You were slipping from reality.
Like a game of chess / I predict your move / I think I know you better / Better than you do / I'm sick of feeling cheap / Cheated and abused / Sick of losing sleep / Thinking about you
When you fight the monsters that haunts your dreams, haunts your life, you watch them. You never played chess, you thought it was too complicated but this was exactly like one. You predicted their moves, you were sure that you were gonna get out of here alive. And you always did. But now, you wanted a twist. A sick twist of your reality. You felt like you were cheated out of death - you felt like you were cheated from this life by living. It was a sick reality you wanted but you didn't care. You were sick of the same thing, research, hunt, kill, get a few scratches but live only to sleep in a motel with disgusting beds, only to stay up, thinking about how the hunt went. All you could think about was the monsters. You hadn't gotten proper sleep since you've been on this. You absolutely hated it.
I just wanna run, hide it away / Run because they're chasing me down / I just wanna run, throw it away / Run before they're finding me out, out
You ran. You ran till you couldn't run anymore. You panted and held on your knees. What was the monster that you were chasing again? Oh wait it was chasing you now. What was it? You could care less. You turned around as you heard footsteps crunching on the leaves. With sick pleasure, desire, it was like Death was holding his hand out for you to take. You threw your knife to the ground and faced the monster. You heard a screech and something snapping. Was it your bones? You could care less. The next thing you felt was your body going limp against the ground. With a sick pleasure, you smiled. It was a real, sick smile. You closed your eyes.. The last thing filling your eyes were the screeching of the monsters, your eyes filling with black spots.
I just wanna run (Hey, hey, hey, hey,...) / I just wanna run (won't find me out, won't find me out) / I just wanna run