I Love You! (Kitty!Reader)

You padded down the hall, looking around. Nothing looked different but something certainly felt different. You turned the corner, stopping to stretch, putting your paws way out in front of you as you bent your back. You opened your mouth, letting out a wide yawn as you shook your head and tried to climb on the couch. You were small so you put your claws in the couch to get up, walking on Dean and pawing at his face, licking his nose and cheek. You mrowed, "Deaaaan!! Wake up!!" You saw his nose scrunch as you lay on him, refusing to move until you saw his eyes flutter open. He sneezed and your head twitched a bit. You purred as you felt him pet your head, leaning in to his touch, closing your eyes a bit. "Alright, c'mon. Let's go get breakfast." Dean told you as he picked you up and you looked at the ground before looking up at him. You squirmed in his arms and he let you go as you padded to Sam, looking up at up as you realized you didn't need to wake him up. You pawed his legs a little and he looked down at you as you had tried to crawl up his leg, digging your claws in his pants. You heard him chuckle and pet you a bit as you purred and went over to the table, jumping up on it. You thought back to when you had came to these amazing brothers that learned to fall in love with you.
You were a homeless cat, recently thrown out by the previous owners - their cat had babies and you were the runt in the litter. Your mom and your siblings were out in the streets, picked off one by one by people were sure that killed or hurt your family. When you mom was picked off, you ran. You ran as fast as you could and soon, you weren't sure where you were. You were out on the streets begging for food, hunting for food. Finally, a man came along, gave you a sympathetic look and some food. He even petted you! Every day after that, he kept coming by to pet you, feed you and give you sympathy. After the fourth day, you finally followed him. You learned his name was Sam and he had a brother Dean. Dean didn't like you in the house for some reason but Sam had fallen in love with you within two days and you heard them arguing about keeping you here. They didn't finish the argument and kept arguing about you. Days later and Dean had fallen in love with you also. Dean finally agreed to keep you and then went out and bought you a collar, bell, a tag with your name, food and some toys. You loved it here. You woke them up every morning and they fed you every day and you slept with them at night even though Dean even got you a kitty bed.
You mrowed at Sam and jumped onto the table, sitting and waiting for your bowl to be put in front of you as Dean sat next to you and pet you. Sam sat across from Dean, putting a bowl in front of you and a plate in front of Dean. You looked at Dean and Sam's plate before eating out of your bowl. You loved it here, you didn't ever want to leave.