Chapter 3: Secrets

That's Dyllan. He doesn't have glasses or the 'beard'.He also has dark brown hair and eyes. Anyway, this chapter has some old romance!
~<>~<>~<>~<>~

Aqua's POV

"What do you want, Jake?" I raised my bow. Everyone fell silent.

"You. We came to bring you back." I glared at him.

"What does he mean by back, Aqua?" Percy asked.

"I'm never going to that place again. You of all people should know that." I said, adjusting my fingers on the bow and ignoring my brother.

"Oh, but I do." He said motioning for his 'friends' to appear. I was surrounded by them.

"Now throw your weapons to the floor." I didn't have any choice so I did. Although, I left the dagger in it's place. I always hide it on my right calf. No one knew about my dagger, not even Ash.

"And the dagger." Okay, maybe he does. I threw my dagger to the floor.

"Good. Your coming with us, now." I chuckled. I leaned against the tree that was behind me, all of his 'friends' adjusted their weapons.

"You and I both know your boss wants me alive. Besides you can't threaten me with anything." I smirked.

"Oh, really?" He asked motioning something else to come forward.

"Mom?!" Percy and I exclaimed. It was weird and comforting how I could still remember my mom, sure she had gotten older but her face remained the same beautiful face. Memories started to cloud my mind.... Unconsciously, I took a threatening step towards Jake. He smirked, and I scolded myself for allowing him to notice my weakness. Percy managed to run through the barrier. There was my mom unconscious, in the hands of my enemy.

"Oh, so he's your brother?" He motioned for some of his guards to get Percy. Grover stepped in front of my brother, but one of Jake's 'friend' quickly knocked him out and grabbed Percy.

"Grover!" Ash ran up to him.

"Percy!" One of the guards was with a dagger at his throat. I became stiff.

"Let them go!" I demanded, as I looked right at Jake in the eye. All he did was shake his head.

"Fine! Let's make a deal!" I glared at him, he understood that he had won.

"What do you have in mind?" He smirked over his victory.

"You let my mother and brother go and I will go with you willingly." I offered, I was so desperate I didn't know what to do.

"No!" Percy tried to get to me, but he was put to a stop with a punch in the stomach. No one moved, they were paralyzed of fear. If someone had just dominated The Percy Jackson, everyone would fear him.

"Deal. But you can't bring anything." He told me, I simply nodded. I hated how smart he was sometimes.

"Great. Let them go boys." He looked at me giving me a warning look, as if he knew I wanted to do something abut this situation. He was obviously right. Percy ran up to me and I hugged him.

"Are you crazy?" He quickly hugged me back.

"We lost you once. We're not loosing you again." His grip tightened.

"But-" I started.

"No." He said.

"Percy-" I tried again.

"I'm not letting you-" He started.

"Just LISTEN!" Percy was surprised, he never saw me raise my voice. So I took the opportunity: