Chapter 1: Fatefull Ecounters ft. Minotaur

The girl above is Aqua. She has long, black hair. Just imagine she doesn't have the headphones. All the pictures you are going to see are not mine, unless I say so.
~<>~<>~<>~<>~

Prologue:

SLAM

The window broke into shards.

"Get down!" My mother screamed. And in, came two cloaked figures.

"Go hide! I'll hold them off!" She hid behind the counter.

"What do you mean?" I saw her grabbing a bat.

"Just go!" So I ran along with my brother to hide somewhere.

"AHHHH!!!!!" I heard my mother's voice

"Mom!" I started running to where I last saw her. I made sure my brother didn't see me. I was scared of what those people could do, but I ran and ran until I saw my mother laying on the ground, unconscious.

"Mom? Mom?!" Shaking her shoulders, I heard someone chuckle behind me.

"You're comin' with us lil' girl!" One of the cloaked  figures tried to grab me but I grasped onto my mom. When my fingers gave up, the figure grabbed me. And that's where my miserable life started.

~ Twelve Years Later~

Aqua's POV

"Are you sure this is safe, Ash?" I asked, raising my bow. Currently she was trying to teach me the art of archery.

"Of course, I am!" She mocked being offended. "If I wasn't, we would both be dead by now." She muttered.

"Hello? I'm right next to you, I can hear you." I rolled my eyes.

"Just get on with it!" She exclaimed.

"Okay! Okay! No need to be rude." I muttered the last part.

"Same goes for you!" She crossed her arms.

Ash found me after I ran away from the place those two cloaked figures brought me, and that was a year ago. During those eleven miserable years, I was trained to kill anyone, any way, with or without weapons. You must be thinking that there should be a catch. Well, you got that right, I was tortured. But for reasons I did not know that time, nor do I know now.

There I also found out I had Dyslexia and ADHD. You must be like, how in the world does a person with Dyslexia and ADHD turn into a professional assassin? Well during those years they also trained my brain. So now I could basically do things that Dylexia and ADHD didn't allow me to do, such as reading perfectly and staying still for a ridiculous amount of hours, which is good for hiding. And amazing since not many people with ADHD can do that. Basically, the way they wired me to be an assassin canceled out all my difficulties.

When I was found by Ash, I told her everything. From the day of when I was kidnapped to the last day at that place. Then I told her my biggest secret: I had these water 'powers'. Since that day, Ash has been teaching me stuff. She made me read these books about Greek Gods and Creatures. And I always showed her the tricks, I had learnt by myself, with my water powers.

I kept asking why was I studying and training, but she always answered the same thing: 'You'll see...' I was so sick of hearing that.

Anyway, today she told me I had the day off, so I decided I would go swimming in the lake near here. She, of course, tagged along. We finally got there.

"I'm going in. You comin'?" I took my clothes off, leaving me only with my bikini.

"Yeah! I'll be there in a sec." I dove right into the lake. Since I have water powers I can breathe underwater, too. I was swimming around, when suddenly I heard something: