Chapter 8: She's Back

Goooooood morning-afternoon-evening-wherever-you-are time! I hope you like this chapter!
~<>~<>~<>~<>~

Aqua's POV

After Blackjack and I woke up, we didn't have anything to eat we headed straight away to Camp Half-Blood. But before all of that, I took another swim in the lake, this time Blackjack went with me. My dad didn't appear, which was kind of a bummer, but I didn't do anything about it. I was finally going to see Percy, after being taken away from him a few times. Way too many times...

---

Two hours later and we stood in front of the barrier. No one expecting us. I jumped off Blackjack and we started walking. We passed by the dining area and the training grounds, where everyone was, making sure no one saw us. I left Blackjack in the stables and headed to the forest, where I knew Ash and Grover would be. The minute I set my foot on the grass, I saw Ash and Grover, Ash was crying on Grover's shoulder.

"Hey, it's going to be okay, Ash. Aqua can handle herself, you said so yourself." She sniffled.

"I said that before we saw her being tortured, Grover. I just....now I know a sample of the pain Percy's going through." Grover hugged her.

"I didn't know you missed me that much." Her head lifted so quickly she could have broken her neck.

"Aqua!" In a second she was hugging me. "Oh my Gods, I missed you so much. How the hell could you stand there watching me cry for you?!" She let go of me. "You're horrible. I shouldn't have even cried for you!" I smiled.

"I missed you, too." Grover came up to us.

"How did you get out of there?" I looked back at the stables.

"I sneaked out and headed to the Camp. Blackjack picked me up in Nebraska, but we had a little problem in Ohio so that's why we only arrived today." I explained.

"That's why Blackjack left so suddenly yesterday." Ash's eyes widened. I nodded.

"Well let's go get you to Percy, he's devastated. He hasn't been talking to anyone. Not even me or Annabeth." I nodded.

"I passed through the training grounds, but I didn't see him there." Grover looked down.

"He hasn't gone out of Leo's Bunker in a week, he's been looking at the screen for days. We have been bringing him food, though." I nodded.

"What screen? You know what, tell me later. I need to see Percy." I started running towards Leo's Bunker.

As I was about to open the door, I hesitated. I missed him, but I didn't know what his reaction was going to be.

"What are you waiting for? He's your brother, he misses you." Ash said. I nodded turning the handle and entering the Bunker. There he was, hiding under the covers. Dirty plates and glasses everywhere. You could clearly tell he hadn't gotten out of for a week.

"What do you want, Grover?" I gave him a confused look.

"And here I thought you would come running at me." The covers flew to the other side of the room, his widened eyes looked at me shocked.

"Aqua?" I smiled.

"Are there any more?" He ran up to me, hugging me almost immediately.

"Three times were enough, you are never disappearing from my sight again. And you're going to tell what happened when you were gone and how you got here." I nodded. Hugging him back.

"Well, when you left, I-" He interrupted me:

"No, the first kidnapping. All those years. Tell me what happened there." Grover and Ash walked out the door.