Chapter 5: The Truth

The picture above is Jake's mother. She has light brown hair and forest green eyes. Kind in the eyes of everyone, but vicious in the eyes of Aqua. Let's get some answers!
~<>~<>~<>~<>~

Jake's POV

When Aqua broke down, I caught her in my arms. Just then she started crying. I had never seen her like this, much less bloody. Aqua was one of our best....executors. She was so good on her missions she barely came back with any bruise or wound on her. But seeing her so fragile, so.....vulnerable. I didn't know what to do. I ended up carrying her to the couch and waited until she calmed down hugging her the whole time.

---

Annabeth's POV

When Percy finally arrived to camp, he went straight to his cabin. I tried talking to him, but he wouldn't listen. So I went back to mine. During dinner no one saw him.

Right now, I was in my bed trying to fall asleep. Just then something clicked into my mind. He was mad at himself for not taking care of his sister, alone, in a dark room, full of weapons.

"Oh My Gods!" I exclaimed. My siblings looked at me.

"I'll be back. I just have to check on Percy." I went out the door. When I finally reached his cabin, I knocked on the door.

"Percy? Are you in there?" Nothing. I knocked again.

"Percy? Percy, are you there?" I asked again, but got the same reply. I grabbed a pin from my head and picked the lock.

"Percy?" I asked, as I welcomed myself in. But I got nothing. At this rate I was already freaking out. My heart was beating so hard, I could hear my own pulse.

I searched everywhere in the cabin. I was running out of options when I noticed that there was no bed for Aqua. Considering that this was Poseidon's Cabin, there was only one place she could have a room besides the cabin.

I ran outside, and stopped in front of the lake. The Water. There must be something there. I took off my shoes, my jacket and dived into the water. I swam towards the cabin when I felt something. I swam faster. I might not believe in aquatic monsters but now, I was a little more open minded.

"Annabeth?" I heard Percy's voice. I looked to my left. In front of my eyes was Percy in what I suppose Aqua's room. I nodded. Percy pointed towards a door. I swam even faster. I was running out of oxygen.

When I finally got inside I caught my breath, ran to Percy and hugged him.

"Gods. I was so worried, Percy." I hugged him tighter, trying to get some warmth. He noticed and dried me.

"Sorry. I had to think." He hugged me back.

"It's okay. As long as you never do that again." I looked up to him.

"I can't promise anything." He sighed.

"Well then, at least tell me where you're going next time." I leaned my head on his chest.

"Okay. I swear on the River Styx, next time I get mad and disappear I will tell you where I'm going first." We could hear thunder outside.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Anything for my Wise Girl." He smiled back, but his smile wasn't as bright full as it always was. We started leaning in and when our lips met, I had the same feeling I always did. Little sparks flew as we kissed. Knowing my Seaweed Brain was okay, was all I needed to calm down.

"Did I already tell you how much I love you?" He asked.

"Yes, yes you did." We leaned our foreheads together.