Chapter 6: Sneaking Out

So, before you start reading this chapter, I gotta tell you something important:
I'm going to start school real soon, so I won't be able to update as quickly as I have been. I hope you understand.
~<>~<>~<>~<>~

Aqua's POV

After getting all the demigods into the safe house. I ran out. Everyone stayed there. Jake hadn't arrived yet and I was really worried, so now I was running through the camp. Searching for him.

"Hey! Have you seen Jake?" I asked a random person.

"No. Sorry." I ran in another direction.

"Jake? Jake!?" I called.

"Aqua!" I looked behind me and there he was.

"Where were you? I was so worried." I replied.

"Thanks. But I had to get Drake." He said, pointing at the guy behind him.

"Great. We have to go now before-"

BOOM

The camp walls were destroyed.

"They're here." I looked towards the explosion.

"Yeah. I think I got that." Jake rolled his eyes.

"Um....Jake, go get the guys and bring them here. I'm gonna see if I can do anything." I started walking.

"No, Aqua. I am not leaving you out of my sight anymore. Drake can do it." Jake looked back at him.

"Are you okay with this?" He nodded.

"Just tell me the number of the safe house." I smiled.

"Thanks, the number is S-21." I replied.

"See ya." He started running towards the safe house.

"C'mon. We gotta go." Jake and I started running away from the explosion.

"Mind explaining?" Jake asked.

"The explosion is a distraction. Gods, you're such an idiot, Jake." I smiled.

"Nope, I just like hearing your voice." I rolled my eyes. I can't believe this guy, we're trying to survive and he still flirts with me. He never changed. I smiled.

We finally reached the guards. The first one charged at us, I dodged him and Jake quickly knocked him out. The rest of the guards surrounded us.

"Great." Jake said.

"It is great. We can attack in every direction." He rolled his eyes.

"You didn't change a thing." I smiled.

"Neither did you." He chuckled, we charged at the guards as they charged at us. I managed to knock 4 out before Jake handed me a dagger. I smirked. Attacking the guards with my dagger, I stabbed them, making sure they wouldn't die. I wasn't killing anyone today. Jake and I were handling ourselves pretty well, until I heard Jake's voice.

"Aqua, look out!" I looked back, but I was too late. I couldn't move away fast enough. Just then, Jake stabbed the guy in the back. He stood back to back with me.

"Thanks." He smirked.

"Anything for you, right?" I rolled my eyes. We finished the guards off and opened the gates.

"Percy?! Percy?!" I called.

"Aqua?!" Percy came running at me. The second he saw Jake, he glared at him.

"You bastard! You brought her here so she could get tortured!" Jake held his hands up.

"Percy! Calm down. He didn't do anything. It's not his fault!" I defended Jake.