Yule Ball {(Smut) I Know I'm Unsure About It Too}

(Warning for smutty theme. This is my first smut piece and I don't have any idea how this is supposed to go really, so I'm just making educated guesses at this point. I know, I'm sorta uncomfortable knowing that my friends read the stuff I write, but Megan told me to go for it, so thank you Meg, ilysm.)

You've always loved Christmas at Hogwarts, but when Professor McGonagall announced that Hogwarts was hosting the Yule Ball in June during your last year there, everything got ten times better. You volunteered to help the Professors set up the Great Hall during your free period the day of the ball, and you currently just left Quidditch practice to try to get ready for the ball in time.

Your best friends Katie Bell and Angelina Johnson already had dates for the ball, but you had already turned down one guy, in hopes that another would ask you. Katie was going with George to the ball, and Angelina was going with Fred. Katie and George agreed on a deep royal blue color scheme, and Angelina and Fred agreed on an amazon green color. The dress your sister Ryen sent you was a gorgeous shade of red, which perfectly matched your Gryffindor personality.

Secretly, you hoped that the infamous Oliver Wood would ask you to the dance. Over the 6 years that you've completed at Hogwarts, you grew closer to Wood every year. You, Angelina, and Katie are like your sisters, and Fred and George are like your brothers. You could never see Oliver that way during your entire 6 year friendship, because honestly, throughout almost the entire 6 years, you had been desperately and helplessly in love with Oliver James Wood.

Even though you had hoped and hoped for Oliver to ask you to the dance, he never did and that truly made your heart shatter when he walked away in a hurry to do something important after practice.

Speeding down the corridors, fighting back tears, you were oblivious to the first 3 times someone called your name.

"Y/N!" Cedric Diggory, your best guy friend shouts at you.

You sigh and turn around to face him.

"Now isn't a good time Cedric." You say, wiping the tears from your eyes.

"Wha- Y/N. What's wrong?" Cedric says, pulling you into a hug.

You finally let go and began sobbing into Cedric's sweater. He realizes what had happened and his heart sinks a bit for his best friend.

"Shhh. It's alright. He's very dim witted to not realize." He says, stroking your hair and hugging you tightly.

"I-I really thought that it might happen. I guess that I was stupid to think that he might actually want to go to the ball with me." You say, sniffing and attempting to dry your tears.

"Well, not having a date is an even better reason to get all dressed up and look absolutely stunning. That's all the reason to make everyone jealous." He says, pushing the hair out of your face and kissing your forehead.

"You're right. I'll go get ready and come down like a goddess." You say, laughing a little.

"Good, and I'll wait for you at the bottom of the stairs to tell you hello, but then I've got to go with Cho for the first dance." He says, straightening your robes.

"Yes, and I will be cheering you on from the sides." You reply smiling up at him.

"Good deal. Now go get all dolled up. I'll see you in 2 and a half hours." He says, smiling at you and turning to walk away.

You smile after him and begin to feel a little bit better. You continue on to the Gryffindor dorms and found Fred and George waiting for you.

"What?" You ask as they jump up to see you.