Chapter 2: Aria's First Day Teaching

Aria Riddle's POV:
I was in the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom in front of the Gryffindor and Slytherin second years.
"Let me introduce you to your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher... me! Gilderoy Lockhart, Order of Merlin, Third Class, Honorary Member of the Dark Force Defense League, and five-times winner of Witch Weekly's Most-Charming-Smile Award- but I don't talk about that." The idiot, Lockhart, said as he walked down the stairs and around the desk. "I didn't get rid of the Bandon Banshee by smiling at him. Huh, huh, huh... hee, hee... Now- be warned! It is my job to arm you against the foulest creatures known to wizardkind. You may find yourselves facing your worst fears in this room. Know only that no harm can befall you whilst I am here. I must ask you not to scream. It might... provoke them!" He said and took the curtain off of a small cage, revealing Cornish Pixies.
I tilted my head slightly, confused.
Why Cornish Pixies?
"Cornish Pixies?" One of the students, Semus Finnigan I think, said.
"Freshly caught Cornish Pixies." Lockhart said, trying to convince the students that it wasn't lame.
This is so lame.
Semis laughed along with a few other students.
"Laugh if you will, Mr. Finnigan, but pixies can be devilish tricky little blighters. Let's see what you make of them, ha! Come on now- round them up, round them up, they're only pixies!" Lockhart opened the cage and let all of the pixies out.
They flew around everywhere, a few even grabbed onto a student, Neville Longbottom I believe, and flew him up to the chandelier where they hung him there and left him.
"Get me down!" Neville exclaimed.
"Get off me!" Hermione Granger exclaimed, swatting the pixies away.
"Peskipiksi pesternomi!" Lockhart said, waving his wand around, not succeeding in what he was trying to do.
Nothing happened and the pixies continued to fly around and cause havoc.
"I'll ask you three to just nip the rest of them back into their cage!" Lockhart said, going back up the stairs and into his office.
I closed my eyes and sighed, taking out my wand. "Am mall."
The pixies slowed down to basically not moving at all. Harry, Ron and Hermione all turned to look at me. I looked at them and smiled.
"All in a days work." I paused and looked up at Neville. "Now to get you down, Neville."
He sighed. "Why is it always me?"
I gave him a small smile and swished and flicked my wand. "Wengardium leviosa."
I guided Neville slowly to the ground and placed him softly.
I sighed and put my wand away. I looked around and saw that all of the other students had already left the classroom.
I looked to the last four students in the room. "Class dismissed then."
This was a great first class.
The four left the class room and I sighed again looking around the classroom. It was a mess from the pixies.
"Gildroy Lockhart! You are to clean the room since you're the one who let the freaking pixies out!" I yelled.
I heard some groaning and I smirked slightly and left the room, knowing that the classroom would be clean by the time I returned.
I wandered the halls aimlessly, not knowing what to do now that I don't have a class to teach. I heard footsteps approach me from behind and I turned around to see Severus coming towards me.
"Now doesn't this remind me of a certain situation?" I asked sarcastically.
"Oh please. Stop bringing that up, it was twelve years ago." He sneered.
"Exactly. If you didn't do what you did, then I would have a child attending this school right now." I stated, glaring at him.
He tensed slightly. "That's not my problem. I was only doing as I was told. You know that I wouldn't have done it otherwise."
I gave half a laugh. "I'm sure you wouldn't have. You only pretended to care about me because it was an order, for all I know, your next order could've been to kill me."
He shook his head. "I would refuse that order. I could never hurt you."
"Too late for that, Severus. You already did." I paused for a second to think. "Do you still have it?"
"Have what?" He asked confused.
"His mark." I said. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."
He hesitated slightly before pulling up his sleeve to reveal the Dark Mark on his arm. I smiled slightly at the sight. I did the same, pulling the sleeve of my top up and revealing my Dark Mark.
I looked at him and smirked. "So I guess, even if you try to deny it, you're still a Death Eater after all."
He roughly pulled his sleeve back down but didn't answer me. I pulled my sleeve back down and heard a small noise from around the corner of where we were standing.
I frowned and went around the corner to see Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley and Harry Potter standing there, all looking at me with wide eyes.
"You have a free period, what are you three doing, spending it inside? Someone might think you're... up to something." I stated.
The three of them nodded and walked away fastly. I sighed and looked back to Severus.
"You should take care of that. It might cause a problem for you." I stated, smirking.
He glared at me and walked away. I laughed slightly and continued to aimlessly wander the halls, twirling my wedding ring around my finger.
I was thinking of how much I missed Tom. My Tom. From before the war broke out. He was so caring and somehow he loved me. He shouldn't have been able to love me since he was conceived under a love potion. And I'm so glad that he was able to love me. It made me happy.
And I miss being happy.
Severus Snape's POV:
That damn woman. She's already causing trouble for me and she's barely been here twenty-four hours. I entered my storage room to look for the potion that I needed to remove the memory of Aria's and mine conversion from the trio's minds.
I found the potion I was looking for and put it in my pocket.
Olbituscatur.
I walked out of my storage room, locking the door behind me and set out towards the kitchen.
Of course I have to fix this mistake. Those three just can't help themselves when it comes to eves dropping on a conversation that's private.
I entered the kitchen and one of the house elves came over to me.
"What can we do for you today, sir?" It asked.
I handed it the potion. "Put a drop of this in Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger's drink at lunch."
It nodded and I turned around and exited the kitchen.
Problem fixed.