Prologue

Dong Zhuo who have lead 250,000 troop to attack  Luoyang Capital and have took over it and prince Chenliu, Liu Xie who have become the Emperor Xian from Dong zhuo and he become the Chancellor of the Emperor Liu Xie.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Soldier 1: Well on my Patrol keep looking around and guard the damn docks Woohoo i love this Job it Great Ha yeah right! (mumbling) 

He turn to face the river and saw something at the river a Person who hold on to a floating logs and quickly alarm the others.

 Soldier 1: Hey Found a Something at the water it look like a Person! (He Shouted)

Three soldier running toward him to check it out.

Soldier 2: What did you see?

Soldier 1: It's a Person Look!

Soldier 3: Yeah it's is a Person! 

He point at the 4 Soldier

Soldier 3:  Go get in a boat! we need to save him!

Soldier 4: Alright!

 He Went to get a boat so they can rescue him. The four of them Hurry to Save the Person held on to the log floating on the river and some other soldier come to the scenes and was confused why there a person floating in the river.

Soldier 2: What Happened to him?

Soldier 3: I don't know but We need to get back to the shore.

They made it back to the Shore and the other Soldier came help them out bring him on the land.

Soldier 5: What Happen to him?

Soldier 4: Don't know! One our guy say he saw a person floating down the river and we don't know what happen to him.

Soldier 6 Stare at the Unconscious Person and look at his Armor and saw his sword and try to Grab it then the Unconscious Person grab his hand and say

(...): WHERE AM I!

Soldier 6: AHHHHHHHHHH! 

Scream like a Girl and others Scream but like a guy. All of them were scared.

(...):Who a-re yo.....

He black out and they quickly pick him up and take him to a doctor so he can treat him.

~24 Hours later in Luoyang~

Doctor: Hmmm how did he get here? and how did he get those cuts on All over his body it very deep cut too (sigh)

Guard: Sir! The Chancellor Dong Zhuo is here to Check the Patient.

All the Guard and serves bow down to Dong Zhuo who have enter the building came to see the patient who been found at the river.

Dong Zhuo: So he is the one been found at the river?

Doctor:yes ur Chancellor he the one who they bought him inside.

Dong Zhuo: How long has he been out?

Doctor: 24 Hours Chancellors

~He began to open his eyes and turn to his left side and saw them talking and he try to get up but fall back down on the bed~

Doctor: Oh young man your finally awake ~he walk towards him and give him some medicine and he drink it~

(...): Where am i?

Doctor: you are in Luoyang and this Chancellor Dong Zhuo and what is your name and how did you get here?

(...): My name is... ~Try to Remember but he can't remember anything, but he remember a mystery person standing on front of him and two guy stand both his side and he swung his sword right at him, but he can't see the mystery person face very well and it hurt his head~  

(...): Argh!

Doctor: (Sigh) Nvm about that, it okay but soon you will get yours memories back but you need to rest a little more and the Chancellor will talk with you later when you feel better.

He nod and take a rest and he will try get his memories 

I going to make next 4 or 3, 2 Chapter dunno but i will try it.