Part 8

Meanwhile at Luoyang capital 

You and your army made it back to Luoyang Capital and the guard the wall open the gate for you all to get inside and you get off your horse and help the woman off the horse then she thank you. A commander came to you and say reported to the palace and to follow him, you nod and look at her and she come with you both of you follow the commander.

Dong Zhuo: Damn the Alliance! They defeat me and now they pushing to forward Luoyang! How can this happen -sigh- 

Servant: Please welcome General Y/N returning from a battle, and respectful him to the palace.

The Three of you came inside the palace and the Minister welcome you to the palace.

All the Minister: Welcome back from the battlefield General Y/N. -all bowed and kneel-

Y/N: Arise, all of you.

All the Minister: -Stand up- Thank you for your kindness, General Y/N.

Dong Zhuo: Ahh Y/N have you stop Cao Cao army to rescue Sun jian?

Y/N: -Bowed- No my lord. Cao Cao have escaped from me, there was a problem. I was cut off by One of his General blocking my path to chase after him my lord. 

Dong Zhuo: -sigh- it okay Y/N you did well and who is the woman at your side?

Y/N: Oh umm she...? Kind followed me and my army to chase down Cao Cao and I never know your name, my lady? What is your na...? - then lu bu interrupted your before you can ask her name.

Lu Bu: Lingqi!

You turn and look at Lu bu then her and she was bowing to him and feel scared then you ask lu bu who is she. Then he look at you and say.

Lu bu: She my Daughter Y/N..., and Lingqi - walk up to her head still bowing-

Lu bu: What are you doing here? I told you to stay at home why did you come to Here?

Lu lingqi: because I want to fight by your side Father!? - tear running down on her face-

Lu bu feel sad then he hug her and she hug him back and patting her head to make her feel better.

Lu bu: I just worried about you being unsafe... you know that right sweetie?

Lu Lingqi: I know but I can't just let you fight alone father I want to help you!

Lu bu smile and hug her again and let go.

Lu bu: Already you can stay by my side now and remember don't get yourself hurt okay?

Lu Lingqi: -smile- Yes Father!

Y/N: Well I very happy for you both now and lord Dong Zhuo what our plan now? The Alliance are coming towards Luoyang should we defend it!?

Dong Zhuo: No we will abandoned Luoyang Capital!

All of you were shocked and everyone been to talk each other abandoned Luoyang Capital.

Dong Zhuo: Listen, Luoyang has been the capital in the east for 200 years. Its days are over. I've been observing the stars at night. I saw that imperial aura has settled on Chang'an. Therefore, I've decided to take the emperor westward and move the capital city to Chang'an.

Everyone in the court was shocked about this moving the capital to Chang'an.

Dong Zhuo: So, all you lord and minister, hurry up and make preparations. Go pack up and get ready to go. Then lu bu came to you and tap your shoulder to tell you to come and pack your stuff and you followed them and left the palace.