Part 9 Final Battle Dong Zhuo Vs 18 lords

Cao Cao POV

Me and my men just arrived at Sun Jian camp and now I gonna need his cavalry to join me so I can attack Dong Zhuo forces then I can Killed dong Zhuo and i will be come hero that who save the emperor from The Traitor of Dong Zhuo. Sun Jian he with all his generals and they were waiting for their order from their lord.

Sun Jian: sigh.....

...: Father...? Is something wrong?

Sun Jian: No Sun Ce nothing wrong...

Sun Ce: are you sure father you look depressed about something? Is because Yuan Shao didn't send us supplies and reinforcements...?

Sun Jian was depressed that Yuan Shao didn't send troop or supplies to his army and about to say but someone interrupt him.

Wu Soldier: Report General Cao Cao is here!

Sun Jian: Cao Cao?, Let him come.

Wu Soldier: Yes sir.

Cao Cao then come in then Sun Jian ask Cao Cao about where the Yuan Shao and Cao Cao say he still drinking and having fun at his camp, Sun Jian was depressing about Yuan Shao for not attacking Dong Zhuo.Cao Cao ask Sun Jian for 8000 Cavalry to attack Dong Zhuo army so that he won't escape from him and tell Sun Jian to attack Luoyang that might be still more enemy left inside the capital, Sun Jian agreed and let Cao Cao take 8000 cavalry and he will attack Luoyang capital.

Later Dong Zhuo tell you to take 6000 archer to hide on the hill behind the rock and wait for Enemy to come they going to set a ambush for them. And lu bu will lead 10,000 cavalry to attack the enemy from the back rear.

Y/N POV

I took 6000 archers to hide on the hill behind the rock, we wait for the enemy to come to the trap and lord lu bu going to attack them from the back rear so they cannot escaped. Then you saw enemy cavalry charging forward to the trap.

Y/N: Get ready men!, Here they come! -Whispering-

Cao Ren: Cousin are you sure is good idea to charge forward at this middle of the night!?

Cao Cao: I Won't Let that Dong Zhuo escaped I want to kill Him and I will be the hero of this Han dynasty!, Now Forward Charge!

Lu Bu POV

We were waiting and I look at Y/N archer on hill behind the rock he waiting for the enemy to come that good so I can attack the enemy from behind they won't know a thing. Then I heard Cavalry charging forward and I look at them it was Cao Cao leading a army of Cavalry to attack us but he didn't know we were waiting for them to come to our trap and now he fall for it.

Y/N: NOW!

Archer came behind the rock and draw their Bows and aim at Cao Cao Cavalry.

Cao Ren: It Ambush!

Cao Cao: Damn it! That bastard left some trap to stop us chasing them.

Cao Ren: Protect Lord Cao Cao!

Cao Cao: Retreat!

Cao Ren: Retreat! It ambush!

Y/N: SHOOT!

All the archer shoot their vows and their arrows hit Cao Cao men and they keep going to escape from the ambush and the archer keep shooting, that when Cao Cao ran into Lu Bu.

Lu Bu: Cao Cao! This where you going to die! - He Charge forward and to stab Cao Cao with his Halberd but was block by someone-

Lu Bu: What the...!