Part 14

Later midnight 

Cao Cao was mad after lu bu and Liu Bei had finally join forces to faces him and he frustrating how to make them turn each other to enemy. Later someone come to his camp and his soldier try to stop him but he beat them up and came inside Cao Cao tents and he was wearing a black cape and hoodie blocking his face, Cao Cao ask who is he and why is he here.

Cao Cao: Who are you?, How did you manage to get pass all my troops?

(...): Hehe... Look like you frustrating of something right....? You wanna them to turn into enemy right? How about let me help you Cao Cao...- Smile under his hood-

Cao Cao: Wait second!? How did you know my name!?

(...): Hehe.... i know everything....even you Cao Cao....I can help you turn them into enemy so they can fight each other....even you can have Xu Zhou by urself....-smile again-

Cao Cao: Are you sure you can help me!?

(...): Oooh.....I can help you do that.....and you can killed Lu bu.....-smile again-

Cao Cao: Fine, you can help me make them hate each other. Before what is your name?

(...): Hehehe....... the name is V/N.....!

His eye was red and something was inside V/N and it took control of him. He was already to find Y/n so he can killed him but he didn't know y/n was with Lu Bu.

 He was already to find Y/n so he can killed him but he didn't know y/n was with Lu Bu

Time skip to afternoon 

Later Y/n was walking and saw lu Lingqi was picking up something and she was happy then he decide to go there and check it out what is she doing?

Lu Lingqi: They are pretty I hope Y/n like it?

(...): Like what?

Lu Lingqi: Eeek! -She jump-

Y/N: Oh sorry Lu Lingqi i didn't mean to scare you like that and what did you say I will like it?

Lu Lingqi: Y-Y/N!? Hi! -Blushing and hiding something behind her back-

Y/N: What are you hiding?

Lu Lingqi: O-Oh it nothing and umm just go I will give you later.... oh...-Face is very red now-

Y/N: Oh really it! What do you have for me?

Lu Lingqi: It's not ready yet... so go away...!

Y/N: Come on let me see it please?

Lu Lingqi: B-But it not ready yet.

Y/N: it okay show it to me I won't hate it.

She take deep breathe and show it to him and it was some different color of flower and she was embarrassed showing it to him.

Y/N: They're are so beautiful!

Lu Lingqi: Really?

Y/N: Yes and I got something for you too and close your eye.

Lu Lingqi: what?, umm fine - she close her eye-

She close her eye then felt something pressing her lip and open her eye saw Y/n was kissing her and she was surprised than close her eye and kiss him back, both of her arm wrapped around his neck and pull him close to her making him kiss deeply to her and both his arm was wrapped  behind her back and pull her body close to him. Both of them stay there for a while than their lips apart taking some flesh air then kiss again. But There was Mystery two person was stareing at both of them and was standing on top of the roof.

(...): So he finally found someone that he love now right Bian Que?

Bian Que: Yes now are you happy for him?

(...): I am..... I hope he bring peace to this land and take down evil from taking this world.

Bian Que: Hehehe I hope he will do it and will it time to head back now come on.

Bian que disappeared with the wind and the person was on the roof looking at y/n and lu lingqi then smile and say.

(...): You are the only who can bring this world to a better places my dear son.... the world has changed and now you're enemies are getting better and smarter, they had created new weapon that can killed army..... and no men can withstand it's firepower...... but I believe you can do it my son..... -smile-

He Disapperard with the wind as well, Y/n and Lu Lingqi was still kissing holding each other tightly didn't want to let go yet because both of them love each other to much.

To be continued  P.S. Damn you Love birds