Part 17 Battle of Xia Pi

Storyline skips

Lu Bu was defeat in a battle for 3 day and he fled to Xia Pi. Y/n didn't know what just happened and how can lu Bu lose to Cao Cao. And lu Bu has 600 Men left when he fled from the battle, Cao Cao took Xu Zhou city and the other two city. Xia Pi is now the last stand city will be the last of them but lu Bu won't let them take Xia Pi he will destroy them all.

10 days later

Y/N: Look like the enemy had surrounding us..... it look like they had over 350,000 soldier that will take Xia Pi.

Lu Bu: Your right y/n..... I can't believe this is happening so fast. Chen Gong how many grain will last for us all?

Chen Gong: We had enough grain that will last us for 60 days and I think Cao Cao might has last grain to feed their army and it will not last a day anytime soon.

Y/N: Hmm...-stares at the sky and it was snowing-

Cao Cao Camp

Cao Cao: Hmm... it look like lu bu will defend Xia Pi no matter we thrown everything we have?

V/N: are you sure about that? I can take over Xia Pi right away, me and my men are ready to take Xia Pi right now.

Cao Cao: But Lu Bu will be prepared to defend Xia Pi no matter we can do throw at them?

V/N: Winter is here and it is perfect time for me to launch attack first!

He storm out the tent and prepare his army to attack Xia Pi right away.

Later y/n men are defending the wall and heard like thunderstorms sound look up at the sky. He didn't see anything and it was just snowing only to him. What he doesn't know that V/n is using his cannon for first time to attack Xia Pi.

Y/N: It not thunderstorms what was that sounded?-look up the sky and saw light coming down-

Lu Bu: What are those thing come down from the clouds?

All the soldiers on the wall looking at each other then heard -BOOM-

Group Soldier 1: Argh!- get hit by cannonball-

-BOOM-

Group soldier 2: Argh! -get hit also by cannonball-

All of them never saw this before and their soldier began to panic and run for their life. But get hit by the cannon shell on their position. A lot soldier was killed by it someone lost their leg and arm was screaming in pain and the cannon firing had stop.

Xia Pi wall just been destroyed and there was smoke blocking the view from them to see through. Suddenly the enemy came out from the smoke and attack wounded soldier and now the fight began.

Y/N: Spear Throwing Formation!

All y/n soldiers was ready to throw their spear at the enemy from outside the wall

Y/N: Throw!

Y/n Army: Throw!

Spear coming rain down on the enemy, it hit all of the enemy force and he order his soldier to attack and began to push them back. Lu bu went to northern gate to help Diao chan, Lu Lingqi, and Zhang Liao and Chen Gong follow, leaving y/n to defend the southern gate.

Northern Gate

It was bad... Cao Cao forces manages to breached the northern gate and Lu Lingqi forces are being push back and v/n came inside the gate and start shooting his pistol towards lu lingqi army and v/n soldier form a line of musket and fire and took down a lot lu Bu soldier.