Part 5 Assassination of Dong Zhuo

Morning 

You woke up when you heard a door knock then you got out of your bed and walk to the door and open a guard was there stand at you door and tell you something.

Guard: Sir Y/N Lord Lu Bu requests me to tell you to come meet the other general and I will lead you the way!?

Y/N okay thank you I need to get my stuff then we will leave.

Guard: Yes Sir!

you put on your armor and grab your sword and walk out your room and the guard lead You the way.

10 minutes later

When you two got there then the guard say enter the door and he bowed to you and leave and you went in and meet lu bu and he introduced you to the others.

Lu Bu: Everyone this is Y/N I been telling you!

Zhang Liao: Hello Y/N My name is Zhang Liao I like to have a dual with you one day! -Bowed

Li Jue: I am Li Jue It Good to meeting you! -Bowed-

Guo Si: I am Guo Si and it good to meeting you too Y/N -Bowed

Hua Xiong: I am Hua Xiong I hope we get to knock each other more! -Bowed-

Y/N: It Good to Meet all of you! -Bowed-

Guard: Lord Lu bu Your Father have summons you to come at his places for you!

Lu Bu: Already will I got to go now and Y/N have a chat with them so you can get to know them well!

You nod and lu bu leave and you the other have a chat and Guo Si bring some wine so y'all can have fun drinking.

Cao Cao First POV

Later Cao Cao was summoned to see Dong Zhuo at his places and now it was time to kill dong Zhuo But he need to pass the Guard from searching him for a weapon.

Cao Cao: Cavalry Commander Cao Cao is here, to pay respects to the chancellor.

Guard: This way Please.

Cao Cao: Aren't You going to search my body for weapon?

Guard: That's For Outsiders. You can just go ahead. This way sir.

Cao cao have finally pass the searching weapon, he went inside to dong Zhuo house.

Cao Cao: Lord Chancellor, Please forgive me for being late.

Dong Zhuo: Here you are, Mengde! Good. Good., Come. Come.

Cao Cao then walk up the little steps

Dong Zhuo: Mengde, Let me introduce you. This is my Adopted Son, Lu Bu, Styled Fengxian. He just arrived at Xiliang with his troops.

Cao Cao: Is he the one who dual with a young Man with a sword?

Dong Zhuo: Haha Yes that it and that boy name was Y/N and Fengxian tell me that he promoted to be a top General! With Zhang Liao!

Cao Cao: You've long been known to me. It is said, "Among Men, Lü Bu, and among steeds, The Red Hare." Moreover, with trident halberd that you wield, you are Truly an invincible warrior, second to none. 

Dong Zhuo: Fengxian, you heard that?, Cao Mengde's way with his words should also be called second to none.

Lu Bu: Mengde, you over-praise me, I don't deserve it.

Dong Zhuo: Mengde, Why are you late? I've waited half a day for you.

Cao Cao: My steed is frail and weak, and thus I arrived late. I apologize.