Part 11 Plan to kill Dong Zhuo

Y/N POV

Y/n wake up and it was morning already then his servant came to him and say that someone is here to see him and y/n didn't know who was it and askmhis servant.

Y/N: What is his name?

Male Servants: He say he is wang yun messagers and he come here to Ask you something my Lord.

Y/N: Let him in.

Male Servants: Yes sir.

Then the messager come to him and bowed and say to him that wang yun have invite y/n to his house to meet him at his places and y/n nod then say that he will be there and the messager left y/n house and head back to his places.

Y/N: J/N?

His horse then come out from stables and ran towards him and he was happy to see him and y/n patting him.

Y/N: Hey Boy miss me already-smile-

Y/n grab the saddle and put on his horse back and make sure it was tight and hope on then ride off to wang yun house and what does he want to talk with him about.

Later around morning 

Lu lingqi was training to become strong just like her father, she was hitting a dummy and swung her cross halberd and cut the dummy in half and she wipe off the sweat on her forehead and turn and saw y/n riding his horse off to somewhere. Then lu bu come out of his house and tell lu Lingqi that he heading out for a bit and he will return back home, she nod and began to attack another dummy.

10 minutes later

Y/n made it to Wang Yun House and even his servant invite him inside the house and Wang Yun welcome y/n and he already prepared some food and wine for him to enjoy.

Wang Yun: Y/N, do you know why I call you here?

Y/N: No idea sir Wang Yun.

Wang Yun: Well I called you here because of Dong Zhuo Taking over control of the emperor and even I send my Daughter to serves him so he won't think that I against him and I want to ask you do you wish to kill Dong Zhuo?

That shock y/n when he say do y/n really wish to kill dong Zhuo. Y/n have many thought that will he betrayed dong Zhuo or not and y/n think he should ask lu bu about it. Before he can say something the gate slam open and the two of them to see it was lu bu with a angered face.

Wang Yun: Ah lord Lu Bu now do you decide yet?

Lu bu: I Will Do It!, I want to kill that Dong Zhuo Fool!

Lu bu then saw y/n who was waving at him with a smile and lu bu was suprise to see y/n was was here as well so he ask him a question.

Lu bu: Y/N! Will you join me to kill Dong Zhuo!?

Y/N: Well if we going to kill him, I'm in but he has men that will protect him any costs so I will ask some troops that will go against Dong Zhuo, cause we gonna need their help to stop Dong Zhuo from escaping from us?

Wang Yun: Y/N right we need a army to help us to fight off dong zhuo men even you both are strong but you need some troop to block every exit that dong zhuo can escape.

Lu Bu: Fine but how do we make them turn against him?

Y/N: Don't worry I know where and which army will go against him and meet me outside of the capital and head to west mountain that 10 miles away from here and bring Lu Lingqi and Zhang liao also.

Y/n about to leave then turn bowed to Wang Yun and left his places and got on his horse rush to the gate to head outside the capital.

5 hours later

Lu bu, Lu Lingqi, Wang Yu and Zhang Liao The four of them ride their horse and travel to the west that y/n tell to go there and they will meet him over there at the mountain.

Zhang Liao: Lord Lu bu? Are you sure this the right places?

Lu Lingqi: Father, did y/n tell you clearly that this is the right places?

Lu Bu: He say it was here? And now we are here and where is he and with the army?

Wang Yun: Maybe we got the wrong place but I think it should be right here?

Then they heard someone riding a horse and it was y/n coming towards them and he was riding fast so he can get there in time but look like that they got there first before him and he think they been waiting for him for long time.

Y/N: Woah easy boy, hi everyone I think you all been waiting for me very long?

Lu Lingqi: No we just got here when you show up -smile-

Lu bu: Y/n where the army you say that you will bring, i only see you?

Y/N: Oh they right over there down the cliff. They just marching now.

All them look and saw y/n army was marching forward then halt and turn left face to face at them and y/n rise his hand, the army kneel to him and y/n tell them to stand up, lu bu turn and ask him.

Lu Nu: How many are there y/n?

Y/N: 60,000 of them and I heard rumors that dong Zhuo recruit more then me, he have over 180,000 men and now there some guy just ask me that do I know you lord lu bu and I say yes and he right behind all of you  just right now.

Then a man came behind them and they turn and saw him and he bowed to lu bu and say.

(...): Hello everyone it so good to met you all.

Lu Bu: Wait You the one from Hulao Gate?

Chen Gong: Yes I am Chen Gong, it so nice you to remember. -bowed- I am honored that you would utilize my strategies to further your cause.

Lu Bu: hmph. what use would I have for one of Cao Cao underlings.

Chen Gong: I am no Underling. Even Cao cao himself was incapable of assassinating dong Zhuo. As such he does not have what it takes to seize power. however, You are a man with ability to conquer the land.

All of them turn to look at y/n who nodding at them and lu bu accepted Chen Gong to join them and now to prepare to attack Dong Zhuo to make him pay what he did to him and stole the woman that he love.

To be continued