Part 10

Later at night

Y/n were sleeping and start to dream about where he was left off about that's person strikes him down and it hit his chest and look at him it was his brother P/n was on front of him and with  the another two older brothers.

Y/N: P/n, V/n and T/n Why are you guy doing this! -Holding his chest was bleeding-

P/N: It time for you to be removed Y/N! -evil Smile-

T/N: There can be only three brother no four -smirks-

V/N: Give us the sword then we can end your miserable life! -Evil Smile-

Y/N: Never! If you want it, then come take it from me!

P/N: -smirks- Men kill the damn traitor!

All the solider: Yes Sir! - all of them charge at you-

Y/N: You all dare to fight me!? then come met your death!

Y/n swing his crescent Blade and kill 10 soldier in one slices and do to the other soldier and alot of them began to back away they were scared to attack him, but P/N order them keep attack him so they charge at him once's again but get killed by Y/n Crescent blade again.

Enemy Commander: My Lord this no way we can kill him he to S- *Head get slice off*

P/N just kill his commander and he was very mad at Y/n and Y/n already killed itless 100 of his men already, some didn't want to press forward at him anymore they began to back away then T/N charge forward at y/n try to strike him with his sword but was block and he back away then he point his weapon at Y/n and say.

T/N: This where you gonna met your fate! In hell!

He charge at him again but Y/n dodge it and swung his crescent blade and almost got T/n face a little bit of inches to his faces, then V/N try to attack Y/n from behind, Y/n quickly spin kick V/n in the stomach then turn to T/N that charge at him, but he got punch in the face by Y/n, So he turn to face P/N was standing there and was smirking right at him and say.

P/N: Come at me Y/N -he draw his sword out.

Dark Dragon Sword 

P/N: Time to die Y/N -Evil Smile-

He charge at him and swung down at him and break Y/n crescent blade in half then Y/n kick him away, then Y/n stand his ground ready for any attack, but P/n was to fast and came behind Y/n then slash sword from behind cut Y/n back and came front of him slash his chest, He does that to weak Y/n, so he can finish him off and P/n was laughing right at him,

P/N: Hahaha What are you going to do now Y/N and it over for you- rise his sword up-

Y/n remember he still have the red dragon sword, He draw it out and block his attack then kick him and P/n was shock what just happen. Y/n charge at him and slash his P/n chest and he fall down to the ground and he got right  back up but Y/n punch his face and he flew away from him. Y/n fall back down to one his knee and was in pain cause of his P/n attack.

P/N: KILL HIM!

All the Soldier charge at him but two person came out of the forest and began to attack all the enemy and turn out it was one of y/n two remaining soldiers than both of them turn to him and say.

Soldier 1: Run My Lord!, Both of us will hold them off!

Soldier 2: My Lord it honor to fight by your side! Now Go!

Soldier 1 and 2 swing their sword at the enemy and killing some of them and the rest charge forward, both of them use their shield to block their attack and push them back. Y/n got up and ran than  later huge thunderstorm came and it was very winded, soldier 1 and 2 was still holding off. Suddenly soldier 2 get stab in the chest from enemy spearman and the second one came in with a sword and stab him in the chest as well.

Soldier 1: NO! 

He charge and attack them and kill them both, then get stab from behind there was a lot of them stab him from the back and he fall down and died next to soldier 2. Then the rest of the enemy soldier chase y/n down when it was thunderstorms.

Y/N: I need to escaped if I don't I sure will died from them, Shit! - almost fall to a waterfall-

All the enemy saw him and they poaching towards him, then lighting strikes and hit a large tree then fall on top of him. But Y/n jump and dive to the waterfall before it could crush him and the enemy thought he was dead from the tree that fall on top of him. But they didn't see what happened after the lighting strikes. Then Y/n came out of the water and hold on to the log and look at the waterfall, then he black out and the log leading him far away from the enemy and P/N was piss that he didn't get the Red Dragon Sword that Y/n still had it. He head back to heal his wounds.

To be continued