Open Class Feature

I have to review Legends' show because two members of my school's marching band joined this corps. One plays trumpet and the other is in the pit. They came 3rd in open class this year and I believe 22nd overall.

The build-up to the first brass hit is really nice; the staggered visual is very good to.  The alien-like beeping with the battery is really cool sounding and the featuring of the lower voices is really nice.  The drum line feature is cool and is a great way to lead into the next part. The technique in the horn line is very good, it's very hard to pick out someone playing the wrong articulation. When their are two spinning blocks the spacing, rows and columns are very well executed. The visuals are all nicely executed. The solos are very nice, except for the trumpet crack in this video, unless that's what was supposed to happen and therefore I am incorrect.  I do wish there was some more brass hits and that they were bigger. There was an interval gap in the set when they made the circle with two "arms" and I'm hoping hat someone was missing and that wasn't an accident (but I'm pretty sure it's just that someone wasn't there). The guard was not all in time together but they were still pretty good just not exactly perfect.  The ending is fantastic and a great way to end it with a big brass chord.

Once again if you disagree with something I say, I'm sorry it is my own opinion and I do like this show a lot.