My first kill

Y/n pov

Im so bored theres nothing to do here. Maybe i can hang with BEN? I went to the living room and i saw BEN wasn't there. Geuss not. Maybe masky?

I went in the kitchen and saw he wasn't there either. Ugh where is everyone when you need them. Maybe sally. I went to her room and she wasn't there.

Are you serious. Maybe jeff. I went to his room and he wasn't there. "Ugh where is everyone?!" I asked getting annoyed and bored. "They all are out killing." A voice said behind me.

I saw a boy with a green scarf, brown jacket, he had brown hair and emerald green eyes. "Like what you see?" He asked i noticed that i was staring and blushed.

"Sorry" i apologized "its fine im just messing with you. I see you met my brother jeff, he killed your father right?" He asked i nodded smiling.

He looked confused "why are you smiling? he killed you father. You should be mad." He said "because my dad beat me because my mom died when i was born." I said and hung my head low.

He lifted my chin and tears pricked my eyes. "Hey its okay, he shouldn't of done that. You couldn't control that." He said hugging me, i hugged back.

"How about this." He started i looked at him listening "i will take you out killing so you can get the anger out of your system."

I smiled and nodded. "Who is the person you hate the most" i thought for a second. "My bully cassie. She would bully me because i liked creepypasta" i said.

He nodded and we went to her street. Its saturday so they shouldn't be in school right now. I saw her house and the boy boosted me to her window.

I saw her on her bed on the phone. I opened the window quietly and went in her room. I looked to my right and saw a baseball bat. I grabbed it and got on top of her.

She turned around about to scream but i covered her mouth. "You made me this way. You bullied me cause i liked them, well geuss what im with them." I bashed her face in as she screamed.

Her face looked hidious well like it didn't before, i went out the window and i heard sirens. Me and the boy ran into the woods, and ran back to the mansion.

(Time skip)

We got back to the mansion and i felt amazing, no wonder they kill people it feels awesome. I looked up and saw a very angery slenderman and jeff.

My emotions changed from happy to sad. "Am i in trouble?" I looking down.
"No. But liu is" i looked at jeff and he tackled liu. I ran over to them to stop them.

"Jeff stop it. Liu didn't do anything. I killed my bully cassie. And you know what it felt right!" I yelled everyone stood there shocked at what i said.

"Well i geuss you do have it in you. Congratulations. Your a creepypasta" slender said shaking my hand. This felt right. I felt happy for once

Im home.