telling s/n

¤Y/ns pov¤

Me and sandra both think of ways to tell my son and we have come to a conclusion to tell him after dinner. But there is a catch though. We would have to tell jeff. Im not sure how he would react about his son getting a girl pregnant when they are only dating and not married. What would happen? The thoughts roll around my mind as i sit on my bed with sandra.
"I love him, i really do. Would he leave me because im pregnant?" She asked, tears rolling down her face as she said this. I shake my head.
"I doubt he would. He always said he wanted to be a father." I said, its true. He didnt care if it was a boy or a girl he would love them not matter what and protect them. "Really?" She asked and i nodded, smiling at the thought. "I might be a grandma." I chuckled. "You kids make me feel old ya know?" I laugh, she laughs along with me and apologizes and i shake my head.
"How do i be a mom?" She asked, i looked to her seriously "you have to attend to the child. Feed them, bathe them, love them, protect them. Simple. They want to feel safe." I said to her. She looks away and nods at my advice. "Dont worry about s/n. Think about the baby for right now." I say, taking her hand and squeeze it to reassure her that everything would be okay.
We talk about baby stuff and shit like that and soon enough it was dinner time and we head to the dining room to eat. I was nervous for her. I never been in this type of situation before. I dont know what its like.
We then finish our food and i watch the kids talk. I know creepy. But i wanted to see if it went well.

《S/ns pov》

"Hey s/n can i talk to you?" Sandra asked, i nodded and followed her to the living room. "You know last night when we had sex?" She asked, i nodded and she sighed. "We dodnt use protection." She takes out a pregnancy test and shows me.
Its positive. I smiled and hugged her. "I always wanted to be a father." I hugged her tightly and she smiled. "Were keeping it?" She asked, i nodded quickly and squeeze her hand.
"SHES WHAT?!" We turn to the thundering voice and it was my dad.
"D- dad i can expla-" he glares and walks to me and scolds me about getting her pregnant.
"Jeff thats enough." Mom said trying to calm him but i didnt work. "Y/n go to your room." He demanded. "You dont tell me what to do. Let our son explain." She said and he sighed. I explained it was an accident and i forgot but i really wanted the kid and he sighs. "Will you love the kid?" He asked and i nodded. 
"You kids make my feel old." He says laughing. "Thats what i said!" Mom yelled, laughing along.
"Were gonna be parents!"