planning a date

{Y/ns pov}

I woke up and smiles knowing that i was in Jeff's bed. He was asleep next to me and my smile grew. I wrapped mh arm around his waist and he shifted. He faced me a smiled. "Mornin." He said with the goofiest smile. "Morning handsome." I said and smiled and cuddled him. He held me in his arms and he kissed mg forehead and i blushed.
"Wanna have a date night?" He asked and i nodded smiling. "You dont even have to ask. I was thinking the same thing." I turned to him and kissed his soft lips. "I needed permission." He said. 'God hes so childish i love it.' I thought and i hugged him.
I got up from bed and jeff pouted. "Get ready. We have to eat." I said and he rolled his eyes and smiled. He put on fresh clothes and put his hoodie on and i put my f/c hoodie on and we both went down stairs. People were already at the dining table and me and jeff sat next to eachother.
"Welcome back y/n. We missed you." I heard slender said. "I missed all of you too." I said and leaned on jeff. "Even jeff senpai~" i said in a cute tone. He held me pretending to be a protective yandere and he chuckled.
"Well i hope you guys are happy again. Zalgo wont be bothering us anymore since you won!" BEN cheered and i chuckled. "He better not. Otherwise ill kick his ass again." I said chuckling. "Be careful of your words y/n. Zalgo can possibly hear you. He knows all like me." Slender said sternly and i nodded.
I ate breakfast with jeff and when we were done we were talking about the date and i guess sally and jane heard considering they were stalking us in the kitchen. "Oooooh~ you guy are going on a daaaaate~" i heard sally cheer and jane smile. "Oh. My. God. Sally ill murder you." Jeff said and gave sally a mean look.
"Jeff shes a kid." I said shocked that he would say that. "Shes stuck as an eight year old. If she wasnt then she would be like 20. That probably her mental age." He said and she nodded. "Yup. Y/n you HAVE to let me and jane help you with your formal wear." She begged and i shook my head.
"Me and jeff already agreed to go casual." I said and smiled. "Fine." She pouted and i chuckled "maybe next time." I said and patted her head. She pouted more and ran away. "Wanna go killing? We have about....4 hours before we have to get ready for the date." Jeff said and i nodded.
We got out weapons and we killed humans for a bit and i ate their hearts. "Dont eat too much before the date." Jeff chuckled and i nodded sighing. He wrapped an arm around me and i pur my head on his shoulder.
We got home and me and jeff went to get ready for the date. I picked an f/c t- shirt with f/c jeans and a f/c beanie because its winter and my f/c hoodie.
I went down stairs and i saw jeff in a clean white hoodie and clean blue jeans. He smiled and took my hand and we went out to the most beautiful place in the woods....