planning the wedding

¤Y/ns pov¤

I looked down at the beautiful diamond on my ring finger and i couldnt help but smile. So many happy things happened at once. Ill live forever with jeff.
The smile never left my face as i stared at the beautiful sights in front of me. S/n sleeping in his crib,jeff cuddling with me, the diamond ring on my finger. God. Time flew by didnt it.
Im just gonna break the fourth wall here. Can we all just take a moment and realise. How much time just flew by in this story. So much action and so much emotions and all that lead here.
Me marrying the one that saved me from hurt.
Okay enough breaking the fourth wall.
Jeff saved me from a world of pain and suffering and everyone that hurt me was now in pain.
I smiled at the thought.
I cuddled up against jeff and ge looked down on me.
"We should be planning the wedding huh?" He asked and i nodded.
"How about we have the wedding...next month?" "Thats enough time." I nodded and we got the girls and the guys to help us out with the wedding.
"Okay jane, clockwork,and sally. Lets start with decorations." "Already covered, were going with the theme the blood of our enemies and victims. Crimson red. We wont go too far." She said. "I alright then dress."
"Gotta be crimson." Jane replied. "How about black with blood stains?" Sally said with a smile, i shrugged and nodded "sure. Now...who will walk me down the isle?"
They all went silent and pale. "I- i dont know. We haven't planned that far ahead." Clockwork said and i sighed.
"Slender?" They shook their heads "hes best man." Sally said and sighed.
"BEN?" "NO!" They all yelled and unison. I sighed, "how about toby?" "Hes lazy." Clockwork giggled.
"How about...zalgo?" I asked and they all looked at eachother.
"Well being honest, the guys probably will all be too lazy to walk you down the isle and it would be fair since he let you both get married so...why not?" Jane said with a smile.
"Someone call my name?" We heard and we turned to see zalgo in human form. "Will you be willing to walk me down the isle?" He smiled. It was nothing evil but it made me relaxed. "i would be honored." "Thank you." I said and smiled. "No, thank you." He said and disappeared.
I smiled and looked at the girls and the guys busted through the door with bright smiles on their faces.
"The wedding is all set." Jeff smiled
"Well, its settled." I said with a big smile on my face.
"Were getting married!"