All My Loving-Daniil Medvedev

Heads up there is some swearing. Hope you enjoy anyway!!

Emily p o v

"How could you do this to me Dan? I've loved you for so long and we have been together for three years and now I find out you are constantly calling my bestfriend behind my back?" I question still hoping it isn't true. I use his phone one time and I see they have called each other several times everyday for the past ten days?

He opens his mouth to try and explain but I stop him. "I'm not stupid Daniil. I'm smart enough to figure things out and connect the pieces to see the full puzzle. You and (y/BFF/n) have been talking and you two never talk even when the three of us go out. I'm sure you two are screwing each other every time we are home too."

"Em, you know I love you too much and would never do that. I wouldn't spend all those years trying to impress you when we growing up just to rip your heart apart. I'm not that kind of guy and you know that."

I fight the tears that threaten to be seen.

"Yeah I thought I did. I really thought I did" lowing my voice as I repeat it as if I was only now realizing what he did to me.

"Of all fucking days, Emily. I'm about to play a semi-finals and you accuse me of cheating on you with your bestfriend. I'm not-" he is stopped again.

"Oh I'm sorry, next timeyou cheat on me I'll confront you when it's only the first round." I shake my head becoming more and more furious as each second passes. "You're in the process of losing me and you are more focused on tennis? Goodbye Dan" I huff and turn around leaving his player lounge.

As I walk out of the room rubbing my face clear from tears I notice the eyes of the three other semi-finalists, Dominic Thiem, John Isner, and David Goffin, all on me.

The realization of the public humiliation hits me and I begin to move fast on my feet as my tears do the same.

How could they both do this to me? I've been such a loyal bestfriend and girlfriend. Who are you supposed to run to when the person you're supposed to run to is apart of the problem.

When you have a problem with your bestfriend you run to your boyfriend. When you have a problem with your boyfriend you're supposed to run to your bestfriend but they've both fucked me over this time.

Time whittles away similar to my mind for the remainder of the afternoon. I'm so mad I don't care about Daniil or (y/BFF/n) anymore.

Alright maybe that's a lie. All I can think about is how Dan did in his match because even though he hurt me and everything I still want wants best for tennis and he is an amazing player.

I find my way back to our hotel and sigh knowing I won't have much time before Daniil is back from his match.

Picking my suitcase up and placing it on the bed I wipe the tears from my grey eyes before placing everything I need inside. I hear the door open and if my heart wasn't shattered before it is now. I sink knowing the only other person with a key.

"Emily, can we talk." I shake my head with watery eyes.

"Sascha, what are you doing here?" I ask, glancing up at the tall figure.

"I want to help you with this time. Lets just go out to dinner and if we say a word that's great but if you want to sit there and not even look at me? That's okay too. I just want to make sure you are alright and fed after the whole Daniil situation." He pushes me to the door and I can't help but give him a half smile.

"Sascha I just want to go home. I don't want to be in this city that reminds me of that asshole."

He keeps talking to me and we end up on the beach walking by the ocean.

"Wait Emily, I forgot my phone in the car and I'm expecting a call. I'm so sorry. Stay right here!" He assures me he will be right back and runs away from the crashing waves by my feet. I look to my right and then to my left and back to where he ran, that I can no longer see.

I can't see a thing it is so dark. Only the lights from the city right off the beach.

I thought Sascha said we are getting food. I'm hungry!

"Hey, Emily let me explain" I turn and see Daniil. Rolling my eyes, it's the only thing I can do to stop the tears. I've tried fighting them and laughing it off, looking up and biting my lip but nothing worked. I'm desperate to not show him my pain. I'm stronger than that.

"Emily, I love you and I always have. Every morning I wake up and you are my first thought. You put a smile on my face even on my worst days. I love the way you brighten up every room the second you walk in it. The only thing I don't understand is why you put up with my dumbass when I'm too stubborn to tell you the truth because I want to do something special that totally backfires. Emily, I'm so in love with you that it pains me when we are away but it kills me when we fight and I see you cry. I never cheated on you and the only reason I was talking to (y/BFF/n) was because I was planning the perfect night and she knows everything you love like the beach and how you've been talking about a beach proposal since you were 8. I'm sorry none of this went the way you wanted but I can't lose you and I'm doing everything I can to keep you by my side. Emily, I know it's ridiculous but I was wondering if you would make me the happiest person and be my wife?" He said getting down on his knee and revealing a beautiful diamond ring in a box.

Tears fill my eyes for entirely different reasons than what they were all day.

"Daniil, I love you so much. Of course I will!" I squeal. He pushes the ring onto my finger. I plow him over until we are sitting in the sand, sharing the most special moment.

"I'm sorry I didn't let you explain everything and just assumed you were cheating. I don't know why you would still want to marry me after that" I sigh.

"You're perfect. I love you Em" he hugs me.

"I love you a thousand times more Dan" I pull away to kiss his lips.

Imagine for @EmilyJanuzaj

Comment who you would like an imagine with, who you want the next one to be about or who you want a lot of imagines of.

I'm so happy Sascha won Rogers's Cup in a great match today against Roger Federer. I'm so proud of him I just had to add a small part of him in this imagine!

Hope you enjoy!

-Emma