Elevators- Sascha Zverev

Martina pov

I check the my laptop, and become yet again visibly upset. "What's wrong?" My bestfriend Rydel asks me. "The tennis tournament is so expensive. They won't be back for another year" I sigh as I close my laptop.

"Let's get dressed up, and go out. We can get a hotel so we don't have to drive and have a crazy girls night in the city." Del gets all excited and walks over to my closet. She starts picking out a sexy blue dress for me to wear while as calling a hotel.

As I finish packing I get in my car and drive to her house so she can pack a bag. As I sit in front of Rydel's house I check other ticket prices. Nothing.

We watch the skyscrapers come into focus and eventually go behind us. We continue until we find our hotel. I put the car in park and check my phone, stopping the music.

Walking through the lobby I yawn. Checking in I get handed the room key and the girls and I head to room 618.

"Wow this is an amazing room!" Rydel flops on the bed, taking it all in. I flop onto the second bed being so tired from our drive. I never drive for that long because it makes me so tired every time.

I check my phone and see it is only 6:30. We decide to stay in the room and sleep until 10 and then we will go out to the club. To be honest I was never at a club and this a new experience for me tonight and I'm kind of nervous. I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm sleeping until we go.

-10:37-

"MARTINA!" Rydel screams for me to wake up.

"I'm up. I'm up. Sorry." I apologize, jumping up from the bed.

"I'm now finished and have to wait for you. You better hurry up!" She screams from the bathroom.

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry. I feel awful. How about you go down awhile and I'll meet you when I'm ready. I don't want to hold you up anymore. We have our phones we can call each other if we need to." I explain feeling awful. I ruined this first night of the girls hanging out.

She gives me a quick smile as they close the door and I fall back on the bed with guilt. I grab my dress from my bag, shower and quickly change into it. After I approve I start doing hair all dolled up. I straighten it and pull half of it into a messy bun. I find my heels and slip into them before working on my makeup.

Just as I'm about to leave I hear people in the hallway. Why are people screaming at 12:13? Oh my gosh, it is already midnight! I grab my purse and unplug my phone before grabbing the second hotel room key. I make my way outside of the now quiet hall, to the elevator, keeping my head down to my phone I text Rydel.

"Going down?" I hear from the elevator.

"Yes please" I say as the man hits the lobby button. I look up quickly to flash a smile before I realize who it is.

"Oh my gosh. Are you Sascha Zverev?" I question.

"Yes" he chuckles. "Were you at the tournament today?" He questions. Just as the words leave his lips the elevator stops. The lights flash for a second before deciding to stay on. We both look around as if an answer will appear on walls. "I think we just got stuck in here." He states.

"Great. Now my friend will think I'm ditching her. There isn't even service for me to call." I say checking my phone. I slide down the wall to sit and he does the same.

I start freaking out mentally. This is Sascha Zverev!

"So you never answered. Did you and your friend come to the courts or are you coming to any this weekend?" He questions.