>>Q&A>>

all right, thanks for sending in your questions! answers below

sorry if my latest chapters answered any of them pre-maturely, but i'll answer all of the questions anyhow

also just want to say this - all of your usernames have been linked because as much as this is a q&a, it's also a shoutout to our amazing readers so sit back and be noticed :)

☀️Hobi☀️

"I'm your hope, I'm your angel"

Wh0473myf00d: How will you react once you find out who crashed into the van and caused your injury? What will you do? How will you cope with the fact that you have a limp that gets in the way of your dancing?

Hobi: I'm not sure quite how...I mean, I've thought about it a lot. I was ready to be angry...but it all felt so helpless because of the situation our producer is in and I don't want to ruin BTS' reputation. Meeting Sehun and hearing what he had to say...I felt bad. For him, for me...but at the end of the day, nothing's going to change, no matter what I say or do. And if I get angry or take out my frustration and helplessness on him, all it's going to do is hurt both of us. It's not going to make me dance again. At least this way, we can both have some peace. Although it's going to be really hard for me to watch EXO's music videos for all their new releases and see him dancing when I can't, or seeing him perform at an awards show, or anything like that. As for my limp...I wish there was a magic wand to fix all of my problems, but that's not how life works. I think my career in dancing is over, as much as it hurts to say...but I had a good run, right? I think so...Dancing was the bridge in my life. It brought me to BigHit, to BTS...It was there for me at the right place and the right time, but now that I've crossed that bridge and arrived on the other side, maybe I won't need it anymore. Besides, Yoongi and I were talking, and I still plan to be useful to BTS somehow. But! I can't reveal it yet! No spoilers!

chijeu8: Will J-Horse get better?

Hobi: Well...the doctor said my limp is permanent. But I hope that with help from our amazing staff and dance instructor, I may be able to find a style that I can perform. If not, I'll just try my best, limp and all...but don't expect too much...

😴Yoongi😴

"I want to be a rock in my next life"

chijeu8: Will Mint Yoongi kill Sehun?

Yoongi: Have I thought about it? Yeah. Will I do it? No. Mainly because even though I kind of hate him for what he did...he still did his best to make amends. Apologizing and letting BigHit release a statement...it meant a lot to Hobi, I think, and it meant a lot to the fans that they were able to support Hobi through all of this.

🎀Jin🎀

  "Win, lose, I don't care because at the end of the day I still have this face so who's the real winner here?"

chijeu8: When's dinner? Jk 😄

Jin: Better question: when is it not dinner? *meanwhile, trying to think of a dad joke about dinnertime*

👌🏻Namjoon👌🏻

"Happiness is not something that you have to achieve. You can still feel happy during the process of achieving something"