Someone Walks In On You 😮

Isaac:
Our room. You on your knees, head bobbing up and down his cock, humming, while he grips your hair, eyes closed, mouth hung open, moaning. Obviously you'd forgotten to lock the door because Stiles pushed the door wide open, came in, grabbed the science notes you were letting him borrow, while you were frozen around his beautiful cock. Isaac was blushing so hard when he realized Stiles was in here too, Stiles then turned to us and said "You should really lock the door next time." He smirked, then left with my notes. You shrugged, and went back to sliding your mouth up and down his length, as he continued letting those mouth watering moans escape his lips.

Liam:
We were at a party, had some drinks, and were messing around in one of the guest rooms. You both just got all your clothes off, when Jackson fumbled in and found the both of you. Now, like the little perv he is, he asked, "Do you guys mind if I join?" Liam then reacted to his question by throwing the nearest pillow at him, yelling at him to "get out!" Jackson then groaned and stumbled out of the room smirking, while the two of you got back to making babies.

Theo:
You guys were doing the usual, in what you assumed to be an abandoned parking lot. Scott knocked on the window, to disturb you, but you pressed your middle finger to the window, as you continued to ride him, moaning louder.

Brett:
He had just finished tying you to the bed, and you were there begging him, calling him names like daddy and master. When Liam burst in, asking some random questions about Alphas. You scream at Brett to cover you as you were on full display, for Liam to see, so he just backed out of the room, eyes wide as Brett just growled and got back to pleasuring you.