Who Said "I Love You" First And When? 💑

(S/O/C)= Subject of choice

Isaac:
He did. It was such a gorgeous moment for the both of you. You didn't belive him when he told you how much you meant to him or how you were the most beautiful girl in his eyes. You were crying and very insecure of yourself, so it was hard for you to belive his words. But he made you see exactly how much you truly did mean to his heart. You're his everything. And nothing is ever going to change that.

Liam:
You did. This was during his first full moon, he was freaking out. You'd never seen him so angry and scared at the same time. You felt horrible about making him stay chained up the whole night but it was Scott's orders, for safety of course.  Liam wanted it to be only you looking after him, but he was very afraid for if he hurt you he couldn't live with himself. As he was thrashing around and yelling for you to let him out you just said it, being very truthful when saying it. He calmed down right away, looking straight into your eyes checking for the truth. When he found it, he just wanted to stay cuddled up in your arms for the rest of the night.

Theo:
He did. It was the first time anyone had said those words to you that wasn't in your family. Now, you were worried that it was just a phase and that he didn't mean his words. But he really did, you were actually the only person he's ever said that to and it felt right to him. He wanted to make you feel like you were the most special girl in the world to him. That's exactly what he did. This night was the first time for you making love to each other. It was actually your first time, period...and he made it very special, memorable, and romantic.

Brett:
You did. This happened when he got dangerously jealous of a couple of freshman that were "cat calling" you. You were outside at the lacrosse field during one of your free periods watching Brett and the rest of the team practice. You were working on        (S/O/C) when two freshman came up to you calling you "babygirl" and "sweetheart" asking you how flexible you were, and just being very disrespectful. Brett (hearing all of this) comes up to you ready to engage in a fight with the two boys. Scott and Liam try their best to pry him from the two, (having no luck) you go in front of Brett and put your hands on either side of his face making him look into your eyes, saying those three words that made him, him again. Saying them back he kisses you with so much passion and love your knees became weak.