What You Get Each Other For Valentines Day 💝😙😍

?☺😀👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆😀☺?

Isaac:
For you- He got you and himself a beautiful set of promise rings. A new bra/underwear set. Also a (Lahey 14) black sweatshirt, so everyone would know that you were taken and His.

For him- You got him and yourself both matching necklaces (says- Mr. Lahey & Mrs. Lahey). Also a new scarf and black/grey cardigan which he completely adores. 

Liam:
For you- He got you a beautiful bundle of red/pink roses. Also he took you out to a fancy restaurant and presented you with a charm bracelet. (A carved wooden wolf, the name Dunbar, a lacrosse stick, and blue diamond cross on it.)

For him- You got him a 3 video games, and 2 new muscle t's. You also got him a new weight set with new set of running shoes.  You wanted to get him excited and hard, so you tied him to the bed and gave him your own special strip tease ;) Which ended with you giving him the ride of his life ;]

Theo:
For you- He got you a gorgeous silver necklace that had yours and his' birthstones inside a heart, on it.  Also your favorite book personally signed by your favorite author.

For him- You got him a new black ipod, since he broke his last one and a collage of you and him in poster form. You were feeling super sexy that night, so you decided to wake him up with your mouth ;) 

Brett:
For you- He took you to your favorite band/singer's concert, with front row tickets. He also got you and himself a matching set of sweatpants and a tank to. (Mr. And Mrs. On it)

For him- You got him new lacrosse practice gear for at home. Some new sweats/jeans, and a customized phone case with his favorite picture of you.